Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Cursed weapons bug

This is a discussion on Cursed weapons bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Someone told me theres a bug that lets you manufacture cursed weapons without burning them, and im starting to see ...
Page: 1

Someone told me theres a bug that lets you manufacture cursed weapons without burning them, and im starting to see its true

I've seen at least 20 wirinoms+7 in the last hour sitting in moradon, right now im merchanting next to a rogue that has dual raums+7

just FYI dont buy any cursed weapons because either
    a.) their prices are going to fall out of the sky (with a blue trina its only like 20-30% chance to make them)
    b.) they'll get wiped

When Has K2 Wiped Anything ?

You would of thought they would have wiped the 99 ROFS people got from TYONS
    Or the 1000 Iron Sets people got from Booro etc..

You would of thought They would wipe the Items people got from the Merch Hack..

You Would of thought They would wipe the 9999 King Medals people got....

What makes u think they are gonna wipe cursed weapons lol....

they wiped every bifrost weapon awhile back when the fragments were getting abused
    merchant hackers were banned and the people go their items back if they sent a ticket

for the np medals, many people turned all their nps in and were selling them for coins
    if they wiped all the medals, lots of people would have been completely screwed out of all their nps

iron sets from boors? rofs from tyons? edit: i remember that, that only lasted for like a day b4 they fixed it

so how bout we dont make posts if we dont know what we're talking about kk?

Or the 1000 Iron Sets people got from Booro etc..[/b]
    What the hell are you talking about?

fatale

Or the 1000 Iron Sets people got from Booro it wasnt booro it was dark stones[/b]
    Yes I remember when this happened. rofs dropping from tyons, rol roc from golems all kind of uniques from dark mares, every mob was dropping something usually a boss would drop and they have not done a wipe only fixed with server restart. This happened i think 1 year ago

007_heal

What the hell are you talking about?[/b]
    He talking about when k2 messed up the drops. You could get uniques from any regular monster.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Someone told me theres a bug that lets you manufacture cursed weapons without burning them, and im starting to see its true

I've seen at least 20 wirinoms+7 in the last hour sitting in moradon, right now im merchanting next to a rogue that has dual raums+7
    just FYI dont buy any cursed weapons because either
    a.) their prices are going to fall out of the sky (with a blue trina its only like 20-30% chance to make them)
    b.) they'll get wiped[/b]
    i wouldnt say that. I made 3/3 with blue trina and burned 1 to +6 1 to +7 and made 1 +7

Validating

Validating

He talking about when k2 messed up the drops. You could get uniques from any regular monster.[/b]
    wtf!? did they delete those drops or did people get to keep them? ROFS from tyons? ahhh ;d

What the hell are you talking about?[/b]
    there was a bug once and every mob dropped high class uniqes (rols from golems etc.), took them like 10hrs to realize it and to shut down servers and fix it

i dont remember any1 ever saying anything about deleting it and there was no rollback

people got to keep em.

they wiped every bifrost weapon awhile back when the fragments were getting abused
    merchant hackers were banned and the people go their items back if they sent a ticket

for the np medals, many people turned all their nps in and were selling them for coins
    if they wiped all the medals, lots of people would have been completely screwed out of all their nps

iron sets from boors? rofs from tyons? edit: i remember that, that only lasted for like a day b4 they fixed it
    so how bout we dont make posts if we dont know what we're talking about kk?[/b]
    they wiped bf items but people were selling fragments for like 100k as they 9999 of them, this it ain't so bad as you still have the farm the items, some random can't just do the bug, if they fix soon there won't be a wipe ( soon 1-3 weeks )

Validating

thats bs how much coins they get out of it

Banned for scamming.

yea if its bugged it'll get wiped, like old times with BF items ^_^

Validating

buggers sell/trade them and buyers will loose em niceee

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast