Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

question

This is a discussion on question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; which do you like the most of ko versions ? k.e or rofd and above ke=70 max rofd=80 other +83 ...
Page: 1

yakushimo

which do you like the most of ko versions ?

k.e or rofd and above
    ke=70 max
    rofd=80
    other +83

and why do you like it ?

KE because it was a lot more about skill than items or level. I mean there were hardly any level 70s at the time.

I also liked that there weren't any valks or the likes to cover up your armor. Everyone looked different and it was more interesting that way. Also a lot more people pking at that time. I remember Ares CZ used to be just Human Rush, then Orc Rush, back and forth continuously.

And at that time, when you got a new skill, you'd be ecstatic because you'd hardly ever level and you rarely got new skills. Now you just run to level 70 in a couple weeks and go to 80 from there with all the skills in the world. They don't even interest you anymore.

Exping was also more challenging in KE. It made it so that there were few high levels and it was a real accomplishment if you were at the level cap or close to it. Now you can get 80 without too much trouble, still hard, but not as hard as it used to be.

Overall, KE was more about skill than time played, money, items or level. That's what was the best.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

KE because it was a lot more about skill than items or level. I mean there were hardly any level 70s at the time.

I also liked that there weren't any valks or the likes to cover up your armor. Everyone looked different and it was more interesting that way. Also a lot more people pking at that time. I remember Ares CZ used to be just Human Rush, then Orc Rush, back and forth continuously.

And at that time, when you got a new skill, you'd be ecstatic because you'd hardly ever level and you rarely got new skills. Now you just run to level 70 in a couple weeks and go to 80 from there with all the skills in the world. They don't even interest you anymore.

Exping was also more challenging in KE. It made it so that there were few high levels and it was a real accomplishment if you were at the level cap or close to it. Now you can get 80 without too much trouble, still hard, but not as hard as it used to be.

Overall, KE was more about skill than time played, money, items or level. That's what was the best.[/b]
    ya true +1

KalaBunga Senior Member

ow corrupted gms talked alot. in KE

i liked the expainsion of rofd with the report subject lvl 80 alot.

the patch now. more things to do.

only downside is theres too many crazy usders, koxpers, and turkish children playing the game. Without this i think KO now > KE

p.s. ko isnt item > skill.. i play in diez ardream + RLB with quest accesories, and i do fine..

I like all the people who say KE, ya sure.

Current.

speedkill

old ko is best. pwnage in cz with full plate +7

yakushimo

rofd and other expansion messed up the game i still say old times was better.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

KE was the most fun for me. i never had a 60+ back then though, but i had a 50 sin for dlw and omg i was always so exited for dlw

in ROFD dlw went a bit more lame, so i went 60+ and i had alot of fun using helis! priests became more powerful then ever . also overall i liked the looks a lot more.

83 expansion.. god this sucked so badly. rogue's duffing - warrior's curing - mages aoe parasite - priests owned :P

the game was alot more fun when i was still a noob

Speed

wtf that dudes name is almost the same as mine O_o , i feel bad lol

anyways , i liked OLD ko way better, but out of the 3 u posted i will say KE, im serious

tommyleonghk

rofd lv80

opened to more new skills, more types of character builds (extra stats)

ff lv83 is just lame

Banned

ROFD was definately the biggest improvement to the game. But i'm really happy with FF and the new weapons and crafting system put into the game. Also, the 83 cap is nice cuz it gives the 80's a change to get back into the grind again. Over all, I definately love the current expansion.

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

In KE you could hardly do anything - no quests, no events, always the same "empty" war map... for me ROFD was the best feeling. The later expansions are less stable some way.

Banned

fuck ke, fuck rofd, fuck all those expansions, they should go back to original ko, no +1 jewelry!! all +0!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast