Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

question

This is a discussion on question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i remember in edana during ke(think it was ke) lvl 30-50 war stilletos +8 were beastly (well for me it ...
Page: 2

i remember in edana during ke(think it was ke)
    lvl 30-50 war
    stilletos +8 were beastly (well for me it was lol)

but i prefer current since theres so much more to do, excluding all the cheating

I liked KE because it was truly more about teamwork then...didn't have warriors with 4k ap and the ability for 1 priest to do everything the party needed. Now if you all use scrolls, 1 duffer/healer priest does the job of 2 priests then...2 priests now = 4 priests then. Back in KE you'd have everybody slugging it out till the very end more often than not...now if you kill the mage of the party he tp's all to town when they start getting hit...only care about np's now, not the actual fun of the game. Xp'ing was indeed harder then, and getting new levels you absolutely rejoiced and got all excited, now there's not much excitement of getting new lvls with the exception of 2 or 3 for each class. Wars were always packed, and cz was constantly full (diez)....even during the slow time in cz you still had people raiding dm spots, xp spots and pking in general. Back then babashopping +8 chitin and +7 weapons was extreme and gave you the advantage over most ppl.

However on the other hand, with ROFD mages actually came into their own and gave them a chance to actually fight back against the other classes. Before if a mage was being attacked by somebody it was use thorn and impact (if time) then hope to god you could use enough pots for manes of whatever skill you were to kill your attacker....and don't even think about using any spells when they got close cause they were immediately cancelled. But other than mages ability to fight back with the 72 staff/75 armor skills, ROFD didn't really bring any improvements to the game....with the exception of bifrost (when it's not bug abused or disabled).

And like somebody said above....I also had a lvl 50 sin for dlw, and looked forward to that shit everytime it came around. Running around with +7 fp and +6/+7 md's was so much fun at that time.

I remember being chicken and leaching exp at apostels, then ofc everyone got kicked cuz they got 30 :P After that I bought fp+1 and rolled with dual stiletos, ow I thout I was leet then lol

IsgurosBous

I remember being chicken and leaching exp at apostels, then ofc everyone got kicked cuz they got 30 :P After that I bought fp+1 and rolled with dual stiletos, ow I thout I was leet then lol[/b]
    When most awesome exp you could get was deru with 4 chickens in party

MyKo 3-4 years ago <3 i miss time when i owning by my 62 noobie BP some 70 like CDLIM or exping on DTS with JD xD (but this Emo dont remember this, me and Tomsonicus )

Last expension is good ^^ more quest easy lvling,I&#39;ve played since ko and i can remember how hard was lvling when i got 50 i was very happy but the worst part was duped items :/ u spend so much money for ur gears and 1 morning when u log, u could find ur char. completly naked which happened to me twice ^^

Last one isnt bad now that they&#39;ve fixed xp quests and cape quest ;D I just wish babashopping didnt exist.

the game was alot more fun when i was still a noob[/b]
    cuz u didn&#39;t kno the drama, now ur in top 1clan and shit too much crap going on with 10year olds acting out lol...

lvl70cap. only style KO without platinum <<< best

Forgot about dlw lol, I had a level 50 bp and I would do absolutely anything to make it to dlw. That shit was what you looked forward to in KO every week.

You&#39;d reach the middle of the map and orcs and humans would be lined up fighting each other, right where that big tree is. Now that&#39;s what you call a real war.

Old KE had to many dupe methods, and bugs. This way there were always a couple of people in each server with inpossible gear, that ruled the server. I liked ROFD, because it becoming more stable at the end, dupes and bugs were being fixed. Newest expansion totally fucked up whole the server with the rental stuff, new mobs, new items, it&#39;s a disaster, the skill requirement to own cz has fade away, 46-69 zone is one big shit whole.

So, I choose for ROFD.

Arthurios

old ko (myko) when I had crazy items.. (few weeks before you could dupe etc)

Hell_Angel

Old KE had to many dupe methods, and bugs. This way there were always a couple of people in each server with inpossible gear, that ruled the server. I liked ROFD, because it becoming more stable at the end, dupes and bugs were being fixed. Newest expansion totally fucked up whole the server with the rental stuff, new mobs, new items, it&#39;s a disaster, the skill requirement to own cz has fade away, 46-69 zone is one big shit whole.

So, I choose for ROFD.[/b]
    although old KE did have dupes... they weren&#39;t as exploited as they are now... sure gobs mostly had koxpers/kospers , but at this time they weren&#39; really getting far enuff into the game to pose a threat.

KE was defiantly the best time of the server but it is impossible to go back to the old way because that would bring the new hacks into effect.... (arrowshower hack, speed hack) plus the insane koxp they have now

The game wasn&#39;t as fun when it was brand new....not for me anyway.... and its not as fun when everyone knows everything.... I think thats why KE was such a wonderful period... their was still progression to be made for a good 95%+ of the ppl on the server (lvls and skill)

Donkey88

As fond as my memories are for old KO when DTS was best exp ever, realistically once this new patch has some bugs fixed i think it will be better. <3 RLB for a start, never was gonna have time for going 80 so RLB suits me perfectly. Just get rid of the hackers pls k2 and ill be happy.

sexyrexy

And like somebody said above....I also had a lvl 50 sin for dlw, and looked forward to that shit everytime it came around. Running around with +7 fp and +6/+7 md&#39;s was so much fun at that time.[/b]
    i remember rocking my lvl 45 lightning mage in <50 dlw wars, with my +6 viper staff and +5 crystal armor and +7-8 hp accessories i got alot of kills somehow . Most of the time i would run with spell of life, and when i got into a party with a 960 buffer it was like heaven .. (this was with like breth and stuff),

Banned

Myko and KE not about items? Dont make me laugh. If you had a giga you were a god out there, ppl were going in FP+6, lvl 50s and such. You were rocking with some lightly better items.
    Buuuuuuuuuuut, I liked how moradon used to be, and it was way quicker. You could get lvl 30 in 10-20 minutes with a good party at werewolves, or with chicken option.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast