Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

question

This is a discussion on question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KE was great... i remember my nephew got me started playin KO and i could join his clan which was ...
Page: 3

KE was great... i remember my nephew got me started playin KO and i could join his clan which was a subclan of a good clan in ares... can't remember the name though. But i had to be lvl 50 becuase they had capes!!! haha so i got lvl 50 and i had a caped character! i was so jacked. I remember gettin a warder kill on my lvl 57 battle priest with a large hacker +7 (godly back then) a big step up from my weight hammer+7 lol rockin paper armor+7 because u could upgrade paper armor like no other before the put the 30upgrades per log in deal.. (which is gay)

But yeah, old KE was sweet.

Banned

Even tho I miss the old times, but what if there weren't any expansions? I would have quit for sure.
    Games just need improvement, altho they should invest in more gm's and better CS then fast releasing new expansions to let people grind again.

Limited Edition! Senior Member

KE

i miss the Ash Knight/ DTS spot ksers, and the usual TWs running in and out pwning everyone :P

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

KE

but it was only good because only a few had good gear..like if it stayed KE untill now, people would still be in +3's etc and the gameplay would be kinda the same.
    ROFD for adding new skills and maps
    83 - i quit so don't know

But overall KE times were most fun and times when you would get a piece of shell from a harpy party and be like 'OMGGGG LOOOOOLL WOOOT'

Banned

ROFD gets my vote

the patch now. more things to do.

only downside is theres too many crazy usders, koxpers, and turkish children playing the game. Without this i think KO now > KE

p.s. ko isnt item > skill.. i play in diez ardream + RLB with quest accesories, and i do fine..[/b]
    It's all the same, if not worse in C-West. Same shit, different language. Also macroers outnumbers legit expers like 9 to 1. Every time I go to eslant its always either a clanparty at para there that doesn't add randoms or both spawns are empty. Yet hell hounds, grells, golems in luf and eslant, dts, all the noob skeletons, tyons are PACKED with rogues 50+, 60+ even 70+
    Yay for the great english speaking server. Should have sticked with the turks lol, they exp like crazy h34r:

kibal

The last version but with No compounds jewelary thats all what i want.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123