Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Where's all those humps who said KO was ending this month...

This is a discussion on Where's all those humps who said KO was ending this month... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Over 10k people logged into just the new server at the same time in peek hrs...where are know best emo ...
Page: 1

Over 10k people logged into just the new server at the same time in peek hrs...where are know best emo rumor starting dumb faks now....

Right now, every server is maxed, everyone, every world. $$$ this game isn't going anywhere, get used to the ups and down.

ILoveYouToo

i haven't been able to log in for hours

Ignore Me Senior Member

If KingOfKnight is correct the total Japanese server pop. is less than Ionia1.

I still say biggest threat to USKO is KOKO going under because those places need Bi-Frost back. Its makes the game work.

Priest_gabber

active ko servers ftw

cigaret25

The launcher went down by ''ottomanking''
    He hacked the forum too, this is what i know..

If KingOfKnight is correct the total Japanese server pop. is less than Ionia1.

I still say biggest threat to USKO is KOKO going under because those places need Bi-Frost back. Its makes the game work.[/b]
    It's true. On peak time we had like 20-40 ppl in cz on jpko lol.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

only reason the game hasn't shut down is because 97.9% of the players are turkish and they literally LIVE for the game whether u believe it or not. also the general education level in turkey is that of a 5th grader probably thus they don't realize k2 is the 100% WORST "business" ever to exist on this planet. imagine if this really was UnitedStatesKnightOnline (USKO) and wasn't available in turkey. would have been shut down 3+ years ago i would expect.

but if you still have fun and have the spare change to throw down on a premmy or two get it how u live i wont hate.

ý lowe knýght onlýne abý ßß!

only reason the game hasn't shut down is because 97.9% of the players are turkish and they literally LIVE for the game whether u believe it or not. also the general education level in turkey is that of a 5th grader probably thus they don't realize k2 is the 100% WORST "business" ever to exist on this planet. imagine if this really was UnitedStatesKnightOnline (USKO) and wasn't available in turkey. would have been shut down 3+ years ago i would expect.
    but if you still have fun and have the spare change to throw down on a premmy or two get it how u live i wont hate.
    ý lowe knýght onlýne abý ßß![/b]

You sir are just a hater. The "only" reason a game exists is because of customers. WTF do you care why or who they are? You quit but you still troll these forums and 90% of your postings are negative about the game.

Game is still here with one less sour apple and it's not closing down like the rumor mongers said.

ý lowe knýght onlýne abý ßß![/b]
    No. The game would still exist, but with 4 servers not 16.

I think USKO need change to TRKO and first name GM its CalymesTRo and we paint for game ytl kanka

XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar

Eric got ownt
    YO ERRRRRIC I'M GOING TO CALI WE SHOULD MEET AND MAKE BANG BOOM!!!11!!

sowiec

it is obvious that ko has best action

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

only reason the game hasn't shut down is because 97.9% of the players are turkish and they literally LIVE for the game whether u believe it or not. also the general education level in turkey is that of a 5th grader probably thus they don't realize k2 is the 100% WORST "business" ever to exist on this planet. imagine if this really was UnitedStatesKnightOnline (USKO) and wasn't available in turkey. would have been shut down 3+ years ago i would expect.[/b]
    you could also say that Turks drove away 900% of the population of what it should be.

Boyce

Over 10k people logged into just the new server at the same time in peek hrs...where are know best emo rumor starting dumb faks now....

Right now, every server is maxed, everyone, every world. $$$ this game isn't going anywhere, get used to the ups and down.[/b]
    Thank you for this. Because we all give a shit.

Thank you for this. Because we all give a shit.[/b]

You gave enough of a shit to respond, thanks. What about all the topics about KO closing, did you give a shit about those too? Douche.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast