Question....

This is a discussion on Question.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i just find out on kingofknight that if u manufracte 25 min+25 jung+25 hoon+22 um+3 letter of hyunmoo+3 letter ...
Page: 1

Default Question....

Well i just find out on kingofknight that if u manufracte 25 min+25 jung+25 hoon+22 um+3 letter of hyunmoo+3 letter of phoenix+3 letter of blue dragon+3 letter of white tiger u gett one item,but cant see wich.....
    My question is did it worth do try do gett that item? O should i turn on gems on jewels?
    Nd if anyone have one ss o somethinc about it please post it

Banned Senior Member

well that is big list, but from doing white tiger quest one dude got cs on other server. so may be worth trying you never know...

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    well that is big list, but from doing white tiger quest one dude got cs on other server. so may be worth trying you never know...
    that is in no way related to what he asked :O

on topic: i think u get some "Fan" item or something like that, not sure.

yes from what ive heard u get a huge fan. increase hp and dc and ur attack

Also 1 more question:
    How did is supose do trade more then 21 gb ?
    For exemple items like Iron Neck nd +7-8 gg weapons wich worth more then 21 gb how do u guys make the trade?
    Gett 21 gb 1 st nd second time trade ur item for rest of money ?
    Sry for being annoyng butt i dont what do gett scammed by nobady

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    Also 1 more question:
    How did is supose do trade more then 21 gb ?
    For exemple items like Iron Neck nd +7-8 gg weapons wich worth more then 21 gb how do u guys make the trade?
    Gett 21 gb 1 st nd second time trade ur item for rest of money ?
    Sry for being annoyng butt i dont what do gett scammed by nobady
    When you want to buy stuff over 21gb there are 3 ways:

1) Give Money First (not recommended unless you know the guy is 100% trusty)
    2) Use a middle man (You can do this only if you trust the middle man, and the other person has to trust him as well)
    3) Give Items + Money

Ok let's go into detail:

1) If you trust the person completely, you can just give him all the GBS first, and on the last trade you give him the last of the gbs left and he gives you the items. Again like i said only do it with super trusty, not some randoms who will just scam you.

2) You both agree on someone that is trusty, that person holds some of your gbs, and then you trade with the person you want to buy the item from and he gives you the Item and you give him the gbs + whatever else you want to give him (gbs on trade max 21gb - the rest are on the middle man). After he trades you, the middleman gives the other person the GBS.

Or you can both give the middleman the GBS + the other person gives him the item, and the WHOLE trade goes through that person (he must be super trusty).

3) Safest way to trade. If you want to give him all items + gbs (amount less than 21gb) then it's fine and you can do it in one trade.

If you plan on giving him a larger amount than 21gb then you still trade him GBS + Items (the items will be worth the amount of GBS you want to add to the trade). Then after the trade, he trades you back those items one by one and you give him the GBS that item is worth.

Example: You want to buy an item worth 60gb. You give him 21gb + Items worth 39gb, lets say it's RE+2 x2 (worth 19gb each or w.e).

So first trade goes like this: He puts up the item and you put up 21gb + 2x RE+2.
    After trade he trades you RE+2 and you give him 19gb.
    Next trade again he gives you RE+2 and you give him 20gb.

/Thread.