Question ...

This is a discussion on Question ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since on offical forum i dont have much luck i will ask here ... . Letts say i whant do ...
Page: 1

Default Question ...

Since on offical forum i dont have much luck i will ask here ... .
    Letts say i whant do css my char,nd them ask me for 2 transaction ids wich are since 2008....
    Well i logged on my click@buy account butt i seen them dont store transactions longer then 1 year.....
    Soo what should i doo do gett that transactions id?
    Used 2 esn codes recently nd them ask me for esn code pass for 1 anc click and buy other....
    If will use 1 more esn code then that click nd buy transaction id will be gone?

Have u checked ur email. Doesnt C&B send that info to ur email?

Anyways GL.

I dont think it will ask you for information over a year old unless you haven't made any recent purchases.

Even if it does and you have to give the wrong answer it will only lock you out for 24 hours and then reset with two different codes.

Anyway, Click and buy transactions won't work for CSS scroll now. You can only get it if it asks you for two ESN codes. All the information you need is in "Game Questions & Tips " forum in the pinned Seal Scroll topic.

Quote Originally Posted by toyteck2001 View Post
    I dont think it will ask you for information over a year old unless you haven't made any recent purchases.

Even if it does and you have to give the wrong answer it will only lock you out for 24 hours and then reset with two different codes.

Anyway, Click and buy transactions won't work for CSS scroll now. You can only get it if it asks you for two ESN codes. All the information you need is in "Game Questions & Tips " forum in the pinned Seal Scroll topic.
    U mean by lock u out for 24h as ban o just for pus ?