Does KO really check this?

This is a discussion on Does KO really check this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 4. ACCOUNT (a) Eligibility. Accounts are available only to adult individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you ...
Page: 1

Zaria

Default Does KO really check this?

4. ACCOUNT

(a) Eligibility. Accounts are available only to adult individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are less than 18 years of age and wish to use the Service, your parent(s) or guardian(s) must complete the registration process, open an Account in their name(s), and accept full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement. Those who have completed these steps and who maintain their Account in good standing are sometimes referred to in this Agreement as "Member(s)", "User(s), or "Player(s)". By clicking the "I have read and agree to above Terms of Service" button you represent that you are an adult 18 years of age or older. Only one person may use an Account. The registered User of an Account may use the Account or may choose instead to permit a minor child of the registered User to use the Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and parents or guardians are liable for all activities of their minor child conducted through the Account.

No, As long as they get money they don't care.

TwoFaced

The only way I can see them really checking that is through a credit card validation system, or something of that nature. My daughter installed and clicked the TOL EULA boxes...she is not 18...however I do give her permission to play, if and when she wants :P

2ho Out

lusian

they assumed u read it, and that u are 18+
    also if u are under 18 , if ur parents make the account for u its ok...
    ofc they cant enforce this "rule"

Originally posted by lusian
    they assumed u read it, and that u are 18+
    also if u are under 18 , if ur parents make the account for u its ok...
    ofc they cant enforce this "rule"
    thats right... but once they fucked you over, they can use that rule against you
    since most of ko baa are -18

DontBanMe

lmao... if it was 18+ we would have no turks