Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bug or not

This is a discussion on Bug or not within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is cancelling your key in CSW a bug? You get low HP, instead of dying you cancel fast your key ...
Page: 1

Is cancelling your key in CSW a bug?

You get low HP, instead of dying you cancel fast your key and load up a new key so you dont respawn ...

Ranking is splitted into 2 parts

Tioc haters say its a bug
    Tioc lovers say its not a bug

IMHO, its not a bug. For me its just the same as cancelling your scrolls while pking or cancelling your buffs/swift while AOE'ing. It prevents that you die ...

Example what I mean is this movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKIGYanxMFY

Tell me your views.

Darkslayer07

video unavainable

video unavainable[/b]
    yea, I know, worked 10 mins ago. Dont know why its down atm.

Might work later again, I hope

Banned

its bug if your take away your key and readd

if you take away your key to become normal char that is fine but other way is bug and means you cheat

Banned Senior Member

Not really much of a bug, if you can afford to waste hundreds of millions every CSW key spamming then have fun with it, all your doing is removing money from the economy ( which is good ). Back when the keys wouldn't go away however and 1 key would last every single CSW... that was bug abuse. Also you cant transform into a car once inside the castle unless you own it, you can only be tp'd in

Not really much of a bug, if you can afford to waste hundreds of millions every CSW key spamming then have fun with it, all your doing is removing money from the economy ( which is good ). Back when the keys wouldn't go away however and 1 key would last every single CSW... that was bug abuse. Also you cant transform into a car once inside the castle unless you own it, you can only be tp'd in[/b]
    I never knew that was a bug tbh. :lol: When I was in eternity they told me to do it... I thought it was a feature.

Darkslayer07

0_0

Banned

why would be a bug? it's just smart, and as they said you waste a lot of coins having to redo keys like that. I don't think it's a bug.

Not really much of a bug, if you can afford to waste hundreds of millions every CSW key spamming then have fun with it, all your doing is removing money from the economy ( which is good ). Back when the keys wouldn't go away however and 1 key would last every single CSW... that was bug abuse. Also you cant transform into a car once inside the castle unless you own it, you can only be tp'd in[/b]
    Thats what I meant but others got a point too.

How could they be supposed to take the crystal down, when 50 cannons are in crystal room and they keep renewing their cannons when they get on low HP ...

Banned Senior Member

ya, thats the one bad part I never thought about till now. Key spamming gets you to the castle with less chance of death, but since the defenders can use keys inside the castle, it's an even greater defense against attackers

i coulda swear a gm said that doing this was bannable.

if ur hp is x and u do something to change it immmo its a bug and just makes csw stupid

but its not like spamming is least thing to worry bout on csw the map is soo bugg needs alot of fixes

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

there use to be a cool down when we had the castle, once you clicked the key off you had to wait about 5 secs to put a new one on. Since ROFD the cool down was removed so clans were duping the keys and spamming towards the castle.

Well if they're paying for it, i still think its okay.. However, the defenders are usually the ones with the hoards of money, for obvious reasons being daily taxes. And ur right will, with the duping epidemic of igc, i guess its good that igc is getting removed from the economy.. My one question is.. Back when we were going to the csw's weren't the keys stackable? are they still? lol if they are.. just dupe keys ^_^ or at least dupe some shellzorz.

Keys are bought with the money they gained over CSW. They got months when noone used to come, so alot of spare money to spend on keys.

Its not a bug in my eyes but as I stated, quite unpossible to take the crystal while a whole clan is into the crystal room renewing keys while the HP goes down.

csw's weren't the keys stackable[/b]
    As far as I know, keys always have been stackable (atleast more then a year, dont know before KE).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast