Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question about 83 Warrior

This is a discussion on Question about 83 Warrior within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So after years of not playing this game some guys have talked me into playing. Since I'm out of the ...
Page: 1

Default Question about 83 Warrior

So after years of not playing this game some guys have talked me into playing. Since I'm out of the loop regarding everything, I'm hoping some one here can help me out. I asked my old Ko kankas on our whatsapp group but it seems, much like me, they have no clue jajaja.

So I'm wondering about Attack vs Passion. Personally I found passion useless back in the day because I plaid priest and would confusion those fat asses into uselessness.

I will be playing ApexKo and the guys talking me into playing told me Passion is the way to go this days. I dont know so here I am asking this community for a little input.

If Passion is the way to go it would be awesome to get some tips on the skill rotation I should be using.

Thanks!

Banned Senior Member

attack build is garbage now
    go 83 passion 55 def 10 master
    skills you need:
    battle cry
    cry echo
    berserker
    descent
    frenzy
    and hp booster if you play duo

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    skills you need:
    battle cry
    cry echo
    berserker
    descent
    frenzy
    aoe skills are even more important xD

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    aoe skills are even more important xD
    y missed that

skills you need:
    battle cry
    cry echo
    berserker
    descent
    frenzy
    So the rotation would be battle cry into berserker into cry echo spam ?

What does HP booster do combatwise ? It says recover HP as if standing still, so like a small hp boost via better regen ? Why for duo only ?

Frenzy I'm guessing is for tanking only, since loosing mana greatly fucks me when attacking.

I appreciate the answers and I'm sorry for the questions xD. Been a while and I don't want to learn this stuff by trial and error.

As for the AoE skills I put them on my F2 bar, I guess they come in handy with a lot of warriors to coordinate with decent, other than that they look great for when I can't spam Cry Echo.

Thanks a lot! Yo is that Teddy by any chance ? Or perhaps I'm way off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    So the rotation would be battle cry into berserker into cry echo spam ?

What does HP booster do combatwise ? It says recover HP as if standing still, so like a small hp boost via better regen ? Why for duo only ?

Frenzy I'm guessing is for tanking only, since loosing mana greatly fucks me when attacking.

I appreciate the answers and I'm sorry for the questions xD. Been a while and I don't want to learn this stuff by trial and error.

As for the AoE skills I put them on my F2 bar, I guess they come in handy with a lot of warriors to coordinate with decent, other than that they look great for when I can't spam Cry Echo.

Thanks a lot! Yo is that Teddy by any chance ? Or perhaps I'm way off.
    as for frenzy you use it mostly to survive while gettin targeted,

aoe skills are strong synchronized with other warriors while not subsided and oponents are tormented, you can kill pretty much anyone if you do it right (ofc there are warriors that can aoe ppl alone as well)

idk why would you use it just for 2v2, it's quite good restore

Little archer Senior Member

They changed it way back so that Battle Cry has no cooldown (used to have 60s cd and last 50s iirc) and also made it so that confusion no longer hard countered the entire build.

So passion is now the way to go. Warriors can reliably spam 1400-1500 on their screens (a rogue's spike) with no issue once they get enough gear. Harder to play than attack because you have to keep track of like 5 buttons instead of 1, but still quite braindead.

ps: hi
    Last edited by razor; 08-13-2017 at 04:04 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    They changed it way back so that Battle Cry has no cooldown (used to have 60s cd and last 50s iirc) and also made it so that confusion no longer turned hard countered the entire build.

So passion is now the way to go. Warriors can reliably spam 1400-1500 on their screens (a rogue's spike) with no issue once they get enough gear. Harder to play than attack because you have to keep track of like 5 buttons instead of 1, but still quite braindead.

Not only that, but their AoE damage rivals a mage party's novas.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    idk why would you use it just for 2v2, it's quite good restore
    not only for 2v2 but if you have cc priest in party with party restore will you use hp booster?

not only for 2v2 but if you have cc priest in party with party restore will you use hp booster?
    you clearly said "if you play duo" that's why I replied to that

Whoever designed and made passion warriors the way they are nowadays is kinda retarded tbh btw Except lightfeet (well with descent they can pretty much move at lightfeet speed too) and cure, they have literally everything, easiest class to play, having the highest hp / def , spammable dmgs on par with spike, and 4x insta cast aoe that hits more than mage novas , 1 or 2 warrior can fucking aoe a mage party down in a sec in usko which is lulz. (It's better at apex, has a smaller range and abit smaller dmgs, but the usko ones are totally insane, those devs meh...)

But ye as for the original question, pretty much do how ppl said above and you are good to go, also welcome back.

And Passion warriors also come with great perks. One of them, specifically, was probably designed by the most turkish among all the turks which is their main skill being almost flawless. You can pretty much spam the skill + R without looking at its cooldown and it won't miss. This allowed the begin of a new age of shame: Macro Warriors.

Since the skill just doesn't fail, they set their macros to spam it and have free hands to make a coffee if they want OR freely exchange items in a VS, for example, from SSE to PE and then Opal Earring, belts to other belts, the pussybilities are infinite! Next step is get crowned as GG wArrioN.

But stupidity aside, it's a fun class to play and obviously extremely effective. No point in playing attack warrior nowadays.

Thanks a lot for the advice guys!

I logged today into Apex and had a lot of fun. The first half hour was full of me panicking into fat finger syndrome and just failing at everything. It was beautiful xD. It got a lot better towards the end of the hour session. Got some kills and won some VS's on basic gear, which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    They changed it way back so that Battle Cry has no cooldown (used to have 60s cd and last 50s iirc) and also made it so that confusion no longer hard countered the entire build.

No CD on Battle Cry makes it hella OP. It's still braindead playstyle for sure but at least now you need to keep track of something instead of just ZW Skill+R yourself to victory.

Hola! Estas jugando algún KO ?

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    And Passion warriors also come with great perks. One of them, specifically, was probably designed by the most turkish among all the turks which is their main skill being almost flawless. You can pretty much spam the skill + R without looking at its cooldown and it won't miss. This allowed the begin of a new age of shame: Macro Warriors.

Since the skill just doesn't fail, they set their macros to spam it and have free hands to make a coffee if they want OR freely exchange items in a VS, for example, from SSE to PE and then Opal Earring, belts to other belts, the pussybilities are infinite! Next step is get crowned as GG wArrioN.

But stupidity aside, it's a fun class to play and obviously extremely effective. No point in playing attack warrior nowadays.

Lmao that is hilarious. you made my day. lol !

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Thanks a lot for the advice guys!

I logged today into Apex and had a lot of fun. The first half hour was full of me panicking into fat finger syndrome and just failing at everything. It was beautiful xD. It got a lot better towards the end of the hour session. Got some kills and won some VS's on basic gear, which is nice.

No CD on Battle Cry makes it hella OP. It's still braindead playstyle for sure but at least now you need to keep track of something instead of just ZW Skill+R yourself to victory.

Hola! Estas jugando algún KO ?
    Me puedes encontrar en apex por el momento ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast