Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question about 83 Warrior

This is a discussion on Question about 83 Warrior within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fun class at 83/ people seen to get bored of it quite fast and make or buy a rogue...
Page: 2

fun class at 83/ people seen to get bored of it quite fast and make or buy a rogue

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Me puedes encontrar en apex por el momento ;D
    Jajajaja habla bien! Cual es tu ID ?

Mi warrior se llama Jamm1n. Entre en un clan random de unos latinos en lado humano. Voy a estar jugando tipo que 1 hora los días de semana de 9-10pm mas o menos.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Jajajaja habla bien! Cual es tu ID ?

Mi warrior se llama Jamm1n. Entre en un clan random de unos latinos en lado humano. Voy a estar jugando tipo que 1 hora los días de semana de 9-10pm mas o menos.
    How do you manage to play KO for 1h a day? It usually takes me 1h just to get out of Moradon when I play any server.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    How do you manage to play KO for 1h a day? It usually takes me 1h just to get out of Moradon when I play any server.
    Worked out yesterday. But I have no expectation/desire other than having some laughs and enjoying myself.

Been gaming like that for a while now and it works out given my limited time available. The drive for being a competitive player and striving for the top is long gone.

Nice to see you and razor are still around!

You playing KO atm ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Worked out yesterday. But I have no expectation/desire other than having some laughs and enjoying myself.

Been gaming like that for a while now and it works out given my limited time available. The drive for being a competitive player and striving for the top is long gone.

Nice to see you and razor are still around!

You playing KO atm ?
    Waiting for a server to launch. Pretty much done with KO for the most part though. Too many other things to occupy my time with these days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12