Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Question about bug abuse

This is a discussion on Question about bug abuse within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, this is not a post to flame anybody but a question....this afternoon during pk, Ok_i (sin rogue orc) use ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Alars
    Guest

    Default Question about bug abuse

    ok, this is not a post to flame anybody but a question....this afternoon during pk, Ok_i (sin rogue orc) use 10000 acid pots, 500000 cure pots, 125486 hp pots and few mana pots on me and 2 clan mate....but...he s a rogue...how can he wear so many shit without using str bug...
    So, for my part, it sux cause it means some guys cant play whitout using Bug (like tower bug), i mean, how could be proud of np you made when u using bug ?
    But, i already talk with some ppl and they said that s ok.

    So what do you think ? Bug abuse is ok or not ?

  2. #2
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kanata eh?
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    str gear, i use it or else I have to repot every 8 minutes in cz. If K2 removed how STR gives you weight, then we wouldn't have this problem and warriors wouldn't be able to carry hundreds of pots either

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,427

    Default

    How is that bug abuse? Str just adds weight.. I don't see the big deal.

  4. #4
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kanata eh?
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    because it "allows someone to last longer then they should in pk" Having a rogue carrying 1200 lbs compared to 6xx makes a huge difference. Even though Jess has noted that str bug isn't abuse

  5. #5
    Alars
    Guest

    Default

    it s not about use str gear, i t s about you still wear a lot of shit even when you take your gear of for a dex one...warrior never take of their str gear, that s what they use, i t s normal...it isnt for a rogue !

  6. #6
    AviT
    Guest

    Default

    i dont think you should be able to remove the str gear if your over weight but as it stands i dont realy see a problem with it and who's to say it is a bug ? maybe it is just the way it is ment to be.

  7. #7
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Without this "bug" playing any other classes beside Warrior or BP is kinda boring/slow cause u need to town every 20 minutes or less to repot.

    Sure, would be nice for a warrior so u can make anyone run after 3 minutes fight, but wouldnt it be really lame?

  8. #8
    Alars
    Guest

    Default

    not really...cause it means that anybody can take same weight as a warrior....it s not supposed to be there like that.

  9. #9
    Alars
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Devile
    Without this "bug" playing any other classes beside Warrior or BP is kinda boring/slow cause u need to town every 20 minutes or less to repot.

    Sure, would be nice for a warrior so u can make anyone run after 3 minutes fight, but wouldnt it be really lame?
    i agree with that but hey....minor healing, light feet, spike... + 10000 pots....thats why they suppose to go in town often, they are suppose to have their weakness also, dont they ?

  10. #10
    Cava
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Alars+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alars)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    Without this "bug" playing any other classes beside Warrior or BP is kinda boring/slow cause u need to town every 20 minutes or less to repot.

    Sure, would be nice for a warrior so u can make anyone run after 3 minutes fight, but wouldnt it be really lame?
    i agree with that but hey....minor healing, light feet, spike... + 10000 pots....thats why they suppose to go in town often, they are suppose to have their weakness also, dont they ?[/b]
    k thats for rogues, what about mages? pls don't tell me tp + gate are useful in 1v1s.
    IMO if not for the str bug warriors n bps would own because they have more pots. there is nothing much to whine about, besides if you can't win a rogue while carrying more hp pots than him already u must be pathetic =/.

  11. #11
    Alars
    Guest

    Default

    bring me a rogue with the same hp pot than me and it s ok...but with acid - run - repot - acid - run - cure (in case of legs cutting) - run - repot - acid....ect ect....during 5 min....at one moment or another, no more armor and def....and no def vs spike, you can be sure spike is the winner :lol:

  12. #12
    IkoRia
    Guest

    Default

    agree with cava.... a mage or rogue shoulden't even be close to have a chance in 1vs1 a warrior/bp, isen't pots enough...

    and sure its maybe a bug... But for me, I would probobly use str uniqes instead of hp uniqes if they delete it ... cause the game would be so booring if they take away "str bug"

    war and invasion would be meaningless,,,

  13. #13
    Cava
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Alars
    bring me a rogue with the same hp pot than me and it s ok...but with acid - run - repot - acid - run - cure (in case of legs cutting) - run - repot - acid....ect ect....during 5 min....at one moment or another, no more armor and def....and no def vs spike, you can be sure spike is the winner *:lol:
    well, u already said he used those against 2 clanmates + u <_< either its a group fight which u didn't mention or if its truly pathetic, a 1v3. of course he'l use acid pots on u. acid pots are only lame when they're used in 1v1s -_-

  14. #14
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Assassins are overpowered. Anyway, u can't blame the whole class for few lame assassins that do that shit. I dont acidpot someone unless he puts on a shield. But yes, I have fought plenty assassins that acidpot on 1vs1, even if im not using DD.

    If someone does that shit, change to a DD shield, acid pot his ass and use magic hammers. There's a big change the retard doesnt have hammers.

    With all the duping, ppl have TOO much money and just acidpot 24x7.

  15. #15
    Cava
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Devile
    Assassins are overpowered. Anyway, u can't blame the whole class for few lame assassins that do that shit. I dont acidpot someone unless he puts on a shield. But yes, I have fought plenty assassins that acidpot on 1vs1, even if im not using DD.

    If someone does that shit, change to a DD shield, acid pot his ass and use magic hammers. There's a big change the retard doesnt have hammers. *

    With all the duping, ppl have TOO much money and just acidpot 24x7.
    /agree. i almost ALWAYS get acidpotted in a 1v1 against a sin. n just cause i'm a plate bp they think i'm wearing talia FFS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •