Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Question about bug abuse

This is a discussion on Question about bug abuse within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Alars bring me a rogue with the same hp pot than me and it s ...
Page: 2

Alars

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Alars
    bring me a rogue with the same hp pot than me and it s ok...but with acid - run - repot - acid - run - cure (in case of legs cutting) - run - repot - acid....ect ect....during 5 min....at one moment or another, no more armor and def....and no def vs spike, you can be sure spike is the winner *:lol:
    well, u already said he used those against 2 clanmates + u <_< either its a group fight which u didn't mention or if its truly pathetic, a 1v3. of course he'l use acid pots on u. acid pots are only lame when they're used in 1v1s -_-[/b]
    forgot to say, clan mate where a priest lvl 45 and a paper mage.......and he used this on me 3 times on 1vs1 (of course paper and priest died in 10 sec) and even 2 (they where 2) vs 1....

Alars

Originally posted by Devile
    Assassins are overpowered. Anyway, u can't blame the whole class for few lame assassins that do that shit. I dont acidpot someone unless he puts on a shield. But yes, I have fought plenty assassins that acidpot on 1vs1, even if im not using DD.

If someone does that shit, change to a DD shield, acid pot his ass and use magic hammers. There's a big change the retard doesnt have hammers. *

With all the duping, ppl have TOO much money and just acidpot 24x7.
    and i blame nobody, i just ask what ppl think about that....i dont like it but i prefer that a thousand times that any scammer duper hacker or bad behaviour ppl.

Cava

rogues like that are patehtic then.

but what has that got to do with str bug? acid pots aren't relli heavy (i think)

Alars

it is ^^, i think it s 10.0 and cure pot 15.0 + hp pots....well for a rogue, it s heavy.

Cava

Originally posted by Alars
    it is ^^, i think it s 10.0 and cure pot 15.0 + hp pots....well for a rogue, it s heavy.
    cure pots are heavy but i'm a bp i nevr relli noticed how heavy acid pots are and i don't buy them usually anyway :P (unless i meet a rogue who acid pots me 24/7 then i'l buy it for revenge.)

Banned Senior Member

only time I ever acidpot someone is when they are running away with a DD shield, or using talia. Maybe the odd one on orcs I know just to piss em off

STR set is for pussies xD

i run around in cz with 20-23 mana pots, and 45 favors, i mean surei have to repot but iam not needer abusing bug men

SiegeR

Originally posted by Alars+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alars)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    Without this "bug" playing any other classes beside Warrior or BP is kinda boring/slow cause u need to town every 20 minutes or less to repot.

Sure, would be nice for a warrior so u can make anyone run after 3 minutes fight, but wouldnt it be really lame?
    i agree with that but hey....minor healing, light feet, spike... + 10000 pots....thats why they suppose to go in town often, they are suppose to have their weakness also, dont they ?[/b]
    well for good sins

they dont carry hp pots which is good advantage

They just take few souls and do minor healing

so its imposbile to kill them at all.
    So str bug is nota big deal.

but hey they cant pick up boss drops if they dont delete pots on them

yanfoo

I didnt read everything but i also use that str bug (im bp i use a few parts of HP, but i get my str on to repot).

Also, i'd love to see thoses acid pot actually have a WEIGHT!!!! like 5.00 at least, to reduce the amount ppl throw at me (i dont wear talias, give me a break).

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    Originally posted by Alars@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

Without this "bug" playing any other classes beside Warrior or BP is kinda boring/slow cause u need to town every 20 minutes or less to repot.

Sure, would be nice for a warrior so u can make anyone run after 3 minutes fight, but wouldnt it be really lame?

i agree with that but hey....minor healing, light feet, spike... + 10000 pots....thats why they suppose to go in town often, they are suppose to have their weakness also, dont they ?
    well for good sins

they dont carry hp pots which is good advantage

They just take few souls and do minor healing

so its imposbile to kill them at all.
    So str bug is nota big deal.

but hey they cant pick up boss drops if they dont delete pots on them [/b]
    If a sin doesn't carry HP means he's good ? lol...

How are you supposed to get some healing while curing yourself or while your mana is wiped ?

HP pots are always needed.

Originally posted by P4rthen0n
    How are you supposed to get some healing while curing yourself or while your mana is wiped ? *

HP pots are always needed.
    How? Watch and learn:

http://host454.ipowerweb.com/~bloodzon/mov...Carnage-low.zip

lol, u should rename ur clan to Just4Carnage :lol:

Naa, is just me and Hype against some ppl from Carnage. low cause it was low image quality.

Originally posted by Devile

i see your point, but heres the thing...warriors are handicapped in a way unlike any other class...whereas others have some ranged attack (archers,duffs,nova,long range), the only thing warriors can (and obviously were designed) to do is fight melee...even for sins, lf is amazing...for a rogue good with it, there is no likewise with warriors in terms of ways u can avoid/run-into a fight...so my point being, if warriors were designed as tanks, let them be tanks, and if other classes were meant to have those inihibitions, ie low weight low pot carrying, then why not let it be that way? its a purist's perspective, has its flaws, but if u talk about this game from the ground-up and holistically, i think it would work out best...make the damn rogues town instead of bein able to tank all those poor paper magygs :P

:wacko: :wacko:

This game is very limited. Maps are small, exping has prolly worst system ever, not many classes/races, quests dont exist, etc. All we got is pretty much players imagination to play this game in different ways. Not long ago, Mages had just 3 choices: Fire, Ice or Light. Papermage wasnt an option, but when it showed up, lot of ppl like the idea. BPs didnt exist, yet when they appeared ppl liked them.

Combo appeared, even being a bug, ppl saw the huge potential on it, improving gameplay, etc. Lots of new variations and bugs in this game appear from time to time. Some damage the game, some improve it.

Playing the game the way it was "meant to be" is prolly the most boring thing ever. Besides, we dont have a clue about how it was meant to be in the first place. This game is just a big BUG, a poorly coded application with lots of mistakes but with a good PvP system.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast