Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question about C-West

This is a discussion on Question about C-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i really hope they solve it. cus i like playing here, you can have reasonable conversations. they better do it ...
Page: 2

bountyhunter

i really hope they solve it. cus i like playing here, you can have reasonable conversations.
    they better do it soon and add Estonia to the allowed list!!

SirKaoS

I think they jsut blocked whole europe toghether wtih turkey?
    Maybe only the country's that could log @ server start can log now.

annyways its really F*cked up.
    wonder how long it takes slow ass K2 to slove this problem
    if they solve it :S[/b]
    Seriously the last message is that they will fix it during mainteance ... so after it their workers went to sleep and now noone care that the problem is still up h34r:

you just got K2ed well , G1ned now :lol:

bountyhunter

ye i guess we did get K2'ed. hope it won't take long for the bastards to fix this shiet

Tiba

Im non prem too, and i can't enter to C-West too... Its a really Free2Play game![/b]
    yes free to play when most of the active people go to sleep :lol:

SirKaoS

ye i guess we did get K2'ed. hope it won't take long for the bastards to fix this shiet[/b]
    Well first they allowed turks to log in then server was flooded by them, next they tryed to solve it and blocked almost everybody except americans and australians it seems (maybe George Bush take a lead of G1) ... now they are trying to solve it ... and what will be next? I think something like they accidently delete half of account servers haha I can only laugh now, Sue them :blink:

oli

yes free to play when most of the active people go to sleep :lol:[/b]
    Because of it was C-West really good server, because i always could enter, whenever i wanted... I think this is why did they block Europe to can enter C-West...

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Thats so cool lmao

K2 owned all racists in c-west

K2'ed muhahaah

SirKaoS

Thats so cool lmao

K2'ed muhahaah
    [/b]
    Lol from what time im a racist ? :blink:

ya not everyone is a racist... but on another note hope this issue gets solved soon, but will prolly have to wait till next maint

Banned

Well i sent a ticket to K2 and told them to give me some compensation because they are wasteing my permium days with this shit xD... Still waiting for answer tho

SirKaoS

Well i sent a ticket to K2 and told them to give me some compensation because they are wasteing my permium days with this shit xD... Still waiting for answer tho[/b]
    I have sent ticket too, no answer longer then hour

oli

Same here but im non prem user so they wont answer mexD

1. It is not a country probblem whole Oldboys clan is from Poland and some of us can logon to game some other not.
    2. It is not a matter of being a prem user - I have no prem and can logon DrakuPL has platinium and can not.

KO users are nothing more nothing less then a part of the one Database. I think that they messed up something so prepare to rolback!

Thats so cool lmao

K2'ed muhahaah
    [/b]
    Some ppl fight with u...Some don't ..Don't flame ppl that u have no reason too..The guy who did this topic isnt racist ..I also can't log and i care about that shit and i am also not racist..Stop flaming all fckin topics here ffs...

ChowBoy

Some ppl fight with u...Some don't ..Don't flame ppl that u have no reason too..The guy who did this topic isnt racist ..I also can't log and i care about that shit and i am also not racist..Stop flaming all fckin topics here ffs...[/b]
    yes stop please

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12