Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question About C-West

This is a discussion on Question About C-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Like DUH!!!! of course I cure myself, but they spam illusion much faster than I can cure. I've been illusioned ...
Page: 2

Like DUH!!!! of course I cure myself, but they spam illusion much faster than I can cure. I've been illusioned on C-West the last month more than the 3-4years I' played on Ares.

I'm not complaining about anything, but I know this guy would would to pk after he finish lvl'ing. C-West isn't a pk server anymore...it's dead, thanks to these noob tactics it's not attracting anyone who wants to pk. You can clearly see I was outnumber all the time...and they still illusioned me.

Sorry for turning your post into a flame post, but think about where you want to invest your time.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

yes, theres always booros/ds parties, theres always dk/cw parties, and no paramun spots arent taken by k0xpers, actually last time ive seen a k0xper was months ago, thats in both sides, anyways welcome to cw.

what server has the best dcz then?

Lundriel whats up bro? ^_^ come plzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Moe Money View Post
    Lundriel whats up bro? ^_^ come plzzz
    Hi Moe! long time no see , I wan't my fork back, just kidding! see you on the server!

Ty for all the respons! Me and my friends (5 of us) have decided to start levling karus mages cuz of the quick levling.

Now a question about ingame issues, last night I tried to get 3200 kc in PUS through clickandbuy, the first thing i did was to enter my cc info and then pressed "purchase", after that I registered a clickandbuy account, and activated it through the 2 given digits. However, they charged me with 40$ but I never recieved any knight cash? (I sent a message to costumer support) Anyone else recognize the pattern?

What I'm guessing is that the money will return to my bank account within 2-3 days.

no idea ingame mage name :S i got no one to exp with now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12