Question about cheaters

This is a discussion on Question about cheaters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wonder if K2 has started ip ban of cheater? i mean if they find a cheater, wont dont they ...
Page: 1

Sh11t

Default Question about cheaters

I wonder if K2 has started ip ban of cheater? i mean if they find a cheater, wont dont they ban his ip?
    If they do, i'll be sooo happy

go server1, TP to asga run to megetheron or however they called, run to Apes, Urkblades/Trones/Treants/DTC take vew screenshots report them to K2, 1week later u check the spots again I bet the same ppl will be there h43r:

Champagne

Originally posted by NordFront
    go server1, TP to asga run to megetheron or however they called, run to Apes, Urkblades/Trones/Treants/DTC take vew screenshots report them to K2, 1week later u check the spots again I bet the same ppl will be there *h43r:

yea there is always some nordfront guy koxp'ing there h43r:

SilentDaemon

Originally posted by NordFront
    go server1, TP to asga run to megetheron or however they called, run to Apes, Urkblades/Trones/Treants/DTC take vew screenshots report them to K2, 1week later u check the spots again I bet the same ppl will be there *h43r:
    very true

Sh11t

i know but guys you dont answer my question

idefix

the ip changes anyways after a while so ip ban sucks cock basically. i liked the system with punkbuster in firstperson shooters, hardware ban. with that pc u cant play on any punkbuster servers ever again, so u gotta buy a new pc to play lol... so cheaters prolly wont cheat on their new PC xD if they do, theyre retards lol...

there are hundred of way on the net to bypass the hardware ban =x