Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A question about Customer Support

This is a discussion on A question about Customer Support within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't really understand this, So far I've sent nearly 20 Tickets in to them, And no matter the problem ...
Page: 1

I don't really understand this, So far I've sent nearly 20 Tickets in to them, And no matter the problem - They always say that This does not belong to us and will be escalated.

I am wondering, If nothing is in their section of cs tickets, why the fuck is their separated reasons for sending a ticket like hacked account and what not :lol: :lol:

edit: Heres the famous message

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

Barbara

Knight Online Customer Support

www.knightonlineworld.com

www.k2network.net

We look forward to hearing from you regarding our service. Should you have any questions or simply feel the need to provide us feedback, please do so by accessing the ticket submission page and selecting “Feedback” in the drop down menu.[/b]

It is a nice way of saying "please hold while we deal with another customer"

Gold premium users were promised to get response from customer support within 24 hrs, so they have to use the escalating method, or else ppl will complain WTF NO RESPOND AFTER 24 HRS BLAH BLAH BLAH

Im silver prem and they reply to me pretty fast id say under 24 hours.

Im silver prem and they reply to me pretty fast id say under 24 hours.[/b]
    I'm Gold prem and have been waiting 7 days for them to help me get the unseal/seal question.

1337bOOm

yeah, same happend to me. i also want to change my seal/unseal and its been 8 days. i sent in another one, and its been 2 days. both tickets say theyve been escalated, blah blah. i also have gold premmy.

Flat0ut

i writed to them and i put info they wanted its like 3 weeks and no answer :+

nathan16

They take their time..

Banned

Customer Support? What's that?

BigApple

They wait just long enough so you have to buy gold again to seal / unseal.

abstraktzor

haha, i wrote in a CS ticket cause i had a problem and couldnt buy prem. i titled it "problem with buying PREMIUM" and they responded immediately

im still waiting for my prem =/

6 days since ticket

i have a ticket that was sent about 2 months ago and nothing still they ask me for the same info like 30 times

1337bOOm

this is what they say when you log in and look at customer support:

Due to the holidays, and the resulting high volume of tickets, you may experience an extended delay in receiving a resolution on your open requests. There is no need to submit multiple tickets as we are working diligently to address all issues in a timely manner.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

cause they say that it makes no help to send multiple tickets

Banned

CS is not that bad.
    Barbara is just retarded, thats all :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast