Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

question about draining

This is a discussion on question about draining within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is kinda stupid but im sure even the people who played this game the most still don't know what ...
Page: 1

This is kinda stupid but im sure even the people who played this game the most still don't know what would happen when you do this... can't help to be curious since i just thought of this just now lol

Ok so if you were to bring a friend or whoever to the arena and get a nooby booby weapon, R skill him to 1HP then drain him (10%) would he either...

A. die

B. stay alive because drain wouldn't work

C. have 0 hp but still be alive

D.WTF?!?!?!?! idk i'll try it

It wouldn't do damage. The lowest a person can be drained to is 4, because 10% of 10 is 1, 10% of 5-9 is .5-.9 which is rounded to 1. Once it gets to .4, its rounded down to 0.

hell idk but funny question :lol:

Banned

It wouldn't do damage. The lowest a person can be drained to is 4, because 10% of 10 is 1, 10% of 5-9 is .5-.9 which is rounded to 1. Once it gets to .4, its rounded down to 0.[/b]
    Some passed Math with flying colors...

MirZa117

I tried it a few weeks ago, you can't kill him ;o
    it just says

Using Vampiric Touch
    50 MP Used

no dmg

Banned

It wouldn't do damage. The lowest a person can be drained to is 4, because 10% of 10 is 1, 10% of 5-9 is .5-.9 which is rounded to 1. Once it gets to .4, its rounded down to 0.[/b]
    smart guy , i just tried it

Banned

O-o....lol very nice...

im try to drain a worm to death but i know it wont owrk lol

Math wise thats right but just thinking about how bugging ko can be.. it sounded like a mystery to be solved!

I was hoping if you drain someone with 1hp you would get 10 free lwls

NeronDomitius

u wont deal any dmg, cuz u cant hit somone with 0,xx

Unr4ted

u wont deal any dmg, cuz u cant hit somone with 0,xx[/b]
    yup

EEthan

if k2 had half a brain (which they dont) then drains would be programmed to always round up in the case of a decimal to prevent being drained to 0 hp. but considering how the files we use werent even created by k2 (copied from JapKO) this issue was probably already taken care of

JimXrOx

if k2 had half a brain (which they dont) then drains would be programmed to always round up in the case of a decimal to prevent being drained to 0 hp. but considering how the files we use werent even created by k2 (copied from JapKO) this issue was probably already taken care of[/b]

its not copied from japKO ... k2 just runs a game made by Mgames.. japKO is being ran by Mgames.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

does that mean lowest you can be drained to with points in master is 5? or 6? can't be arsed to do the maths :P

pspabuser

^^NEED TO GET OUT MORE XD

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

wont do dmg,
    i tried at isiloon (far attack from isi is a drain)
    and i went down to 4hp (on my 70+ char) and 9hp (on my dcz mage)
    and then i didnt recieve any dmg anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast