Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Players NP symbol

This is a discussion on Players NP symbol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I see np symbols next to player names (Im not talking about the clan symbol) I know it has something ...
Page: 1

WatchMySex

Default Players NP symbol

I see np symbols next to player names (Im not talking about the clan symbol) I know it has something to do with the nps you earn.
    Can anyone tell me how that works. When you get those symbols? At what amount of nps?
    What do they exactly mean? There are so many different symbols. And how long do they last?
    Top 50, 100...?
    I hope anyone can help me with this.

Thanks

(Have the same post at Game questions/tips section but no one is browsing there lol)

:pic:

every day of new month go and pk and do ur best and u can have np symbol i think its they stay until month end not sure about it

its kinda hard to earn em ,, once with my lvl 65 bp done about 7k at first day and didnt had symbol

Originally posted by ic:
    every day of new month go and pk and do ur best and u can have np symbol i think its they stay until month end not sure about it *

its kinda hard to earn em ,, once with my lvl 65 bp done about 7k at first day and didnt had symbol *
    I hope so, i wanna keep my dragon even tho i keep loosing nps.

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ic:
    every day of new month go and pk and do ur best and u can have np symbol i think its they stay until month end not sure about it *

its kinda hard to earn em ,, once with my lvl 65 bp done about 7k at first day and didnt had symbol *
    I hope so, i wanna keep my dragon even tho i keep loosing nps. [/b]
    xD

how much nps u did? :P

Gorn

just spend 24/7 @ pking and ull get that symbol someday

Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ic:

xD

how much nps u did? :P[/b]
    lke 10k, but actually i hate the dragon, whenever i die i loose 110 np -.-

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ic:

xD

how much nps u did? :P[/b]
    lke 10k, but actually i hate the dragon, whenever i die i loose 110 np -.-[/b][/quote]

go a2 or w/e server u are and u lose less no symbols on the 2nd servers :P

K = top 100 monthly, M= top 50, S = top 25 Z orangish symbol = 10-5 (i think thats right), H = 2-4, Dragon = 1st. K only applies to monthly, so it is based on how much np you have this month, and based on how you rank with the other people of your nation, then that's how they determine your symbol. A symbol with a gold lining (M through Dragon) represents your overall np ranking.. And it's the same ranking, top 50 etc. A monthly np symbol will override an overall symbol if it is higher than your overall, or if it is the same rank; for example, monthly S will show over permanent S, but if your permanent symbol is higher than your monthly, you will see the permanent. Monthly are reset at the beginning of each month; while you only lose your permanent if someone else passes you in overall np. ^_^

WatchMySex

Thanks for the help guys. That answered my question

MoneyOrLove

and josh, who's char does the dragon symbol belong to ? :P mine :wub: h43r:

Archer3

do you get the np symbols by the day?

Hells Kitchen

i have a blue "s"

PSHHHHHH
    yes, i'm egotistical.

MageMile

Originally posted by tank