Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question about hacked chars.

This is a discussion on Question about hacked chars. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yesterday i just tried to log in web site and it says invalid password. So i was like errr maybe ...
Page: 1

Default Question about hacked chars.

Yesterday i just tried to log in web site and it says invalid password. So i was like errr maybe i typed too fast. Did it again and keep saying invalid. Went forgot password but it says my information dosnt match.

Later a turk add me on msn saying he did it on vengeance... :S

Question! What can i do? (Comments like /quit_Ko are not welcome)... What mail can i contact? I was thinking on posting oficial forums but they are down..

It was my only acc left! Lvl 62 mage legit lvled, SS +5, completes +7, elixir +8 and so other shits!

Phosgene

ask from a friend that has prem to send a massage to Costumer Support .
    be calm and talk good english and im sure they will do smth about ya .

Any idea on what can i tell them on that message? Since i dont wanna spread my login id to every1...

TunaFishyMe

you shouldnt have to write your password/login ID cuz they should be able to get it themselves. Just write what time and when it happened etc etc. Remember to be polite. Most kids like to swear and hell at them thinking itll really help them. In return, they just ignore the request. I personal wouldnt help anyone who swears and bitches at me.

JxxL

thats what you get if you scam people

ScofieLD

Default Re: Question about hacked chars.

Originally posted by LoveToHate
    Yesterday i just tried to log in web site and it says invalid password. So i was like errr maybe i typed too fast. Did it again and keep saying invalid. Went forgot password but it says my information dosnt match.

Later a turk add me on msn saying he did it on vengeance... :S

Question! What can i do? (Comments like /quit_Ko are not welcome)... What mail can i contact? I was thinking on posting oficial forums but they are down.. * *

It was my only acc left! Lvl 62 mage legit lvled, SS +5, completes +7, elixir +8 and so other shits!
    LOL OWNED. N wheres ur priest char where u use that to scam people?
    Or u just pretending u got hack so people will pitty you? /quit_life moron and give me back my items <_<

NightOwl

LOLOLOL Finally some justice... go scam some more ppl loser ^_^ Damn noob. I'm on to u stupid fag. Every post u make u will have me on ur ass calling u what u are... a stupid ass dumb kid -_-

Uhg? Did i miss something? What i scamed? Is this related to the guy that add me saying i was selling or buying something in ares? O.o

Edit: ZzZzzz! There it goes another false acusation by ur fault. Sorry Roy but i wont cover you this time. Since u have acted like an asshole:

[05:13:14 p.m.] - [Jo: hey
    [05:13:21 p.m.] - [Jo: stop using my ko4life acc.
    [05:13:23 p.m.] - [Jo: zzzzz
    [05:14:47 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : me
    [05:14:47 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : its tahsin
    [05:14:47 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : -.-
    [05:14:56 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : i got my own
    [05:14:56 p.m.] - [Jo: zzzz
    [05:15:14 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : ITS TAHSIN
    [05:15:14 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : HE JUST SCAMMED
    [05:15:14 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : A GUY
    [05:15:14 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : FOR
    [05:15:14 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : IN
    [05:15:14 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : AND 2 ROLS
    [05:15:14 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : ITS NOT ME
    [05:15:14 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : I MEAN 2 ROCS
    [05:15:14 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : I ODNT HAVE
    [05:15:14 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : ANYTHING
    [05:15:14 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : TO DO WITH TI
    [05:15:14 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : I GOT NOTHING
    [05:15:14 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : FFS
    [05:15:14 p.m.] - [Jo: go scam shits with ur own acc.
    [05:15:17 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : i swear
    [05:15:20 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : its not me
    [05:15:31 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : ITS NOT
    [05:15:31 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : ME
    [05:15:31 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : HE HAS AP RIEST
    [05:15:31 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : HE USING 2X ROCS
    [05:15:32 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : AND IN
    [05:15:32 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : I DONT SCAM
    [05:15:32 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : FFS
    [05:15:32 p.m.] - [Jo: Why u told him my acc?
    [05:15:32 p.m.] - [Jo: ¬¬
    [05:15:33 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : ITS NOT
    [05:15:33 p.m.] ViSeH|Being : ME

Its third time you make me look like a scamer. So fuck you. If any Admin on this forum have a little piece of brain could see where did they loged with my acc (IP) and the ip i always log. i dont even play ares. Been playing cypher since1 year ago and got hacked yesterday.

Btw. Fool me for using same password as ranking forum -.- Already changed.

ScofieLD

Originally posted by LoveToHate
    Uhg? Did i miss something? What i scamed? Is this related to the guy that add me saying i was selling or buying something in ares? O.o
    LoL stop pretending... nice trick there... u tell people that ur hacked and so u dont know what happened? lol old trick moron.

I got all the ss and ur pm with me. Stop pretending ok? its really disgusting to see u act like that really.

JxxL

WTF so my good friend (atlesat i thought) scammed my BEST GAME FRIEND??? OMFG

JxxL

im asking fest0 devile or any other mod to ip check plz

Originally posted by ScofieLD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ScofieLD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LoveToHate
    LoL stop pretending... nice trick there... u tell people that ur hacked and so u dont know what happened? lol old trick moron.

I got all the ss and ur pm with me. Stop pretending ok? its really disgusting to see u act like that really.[/b]
    Well dude. I dun really care. Since i never played ares... I dont even know who are you or what you got scamed. As i said. Any smart admin can see the ip range..

ScofieLD

Well i dont care anymore...the items already gone... I know all this was a set up and i'm very sure ur also involved.
    smart ass

Originally posted by ScofieLD
    Well i dont care anymore...the items already gone... I know all this was a set up and i'm very sure ur also involved. *
    smart ass
    I didnt knew shit. Yesterday some guy "DarkSaint" or something like that add me on msn and start asking me if im gonna buy the items. And i was like O_O Wtf? DUDE BACK OFF! I just got hacked im pissed off. And didnt really payed attention to what he said.

LoveToHate does not play ares.
    Known him a while, been on his account, he DOES NOT, play ares, he DOES share his ko4life account with someone who plays ares.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast