Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Really Interesting What I Found

This is a discussion on Really Interesting What I Found within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am just looking through K2 Networks new games, and they have this new game called "Sword of the New ...
Page: 1

I am just looking through K2 Networks new games, and they have this new game called "Sword of the New World". In my mind, I am thinking what the heck try it out. But when I get to the downloads, I see this, http://www.swordofthenewworld.com/download.php, different downloads for different countries. If they have different servers, then why can Knight Online World have different servers. So K2 doesnt care about the customers, but to keep the new until it is worn out. I am not here to flame or hear people just saying "you realize this now". Just stating facts.

shanttelimi

I am just looking through K2 Networks new games, and they have this new game called "Sword of the New World". In my mind, I am thinking what the heck try it out. But when I get to the downloads, I see this, http://www.swordofthenewworld.com/download.php, different downloads for different countries. If they have different servers, then why can Knight Online World have different servers. So K2 doesnt care about the customers, but to keep the new until it is worn out. I am not here to flame or hear people just saying "you realize this now". Just stating facts.[/b]
    new project, get over it,

read the post i said i wasnt flaming, i am just saying whats happing on the new game.

shanttelimi

read the post i said i wasnt flaming, i am just saying whats happing on the new game.[/b]
    you said , why cant ko have the 'worlds' or w/e ,. and your saying 'they dont care about there custommers of ko' , your saying that isnt flameing?

tindall

I played the beta it sucked

Banned

this game is crap

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

didn't bother checking the link however, K2 cant host different servers for different nations/countrys as they only own a license to host the game in the US, no where else, therefor having servers located on diff places all over the world wont work out.

DM:X

dude they are download mirrors each for different country

lol saw the graphics, it looked cool but wen i started downloading it, it was like for 8 hrs. I was like omg. But if its crap then no wasting on downloading it. Ahhh wen i saw the other nation server i was like wtf, but if u say they have one liscense.

shanttelimi

lol saw the graphics, it looked cool but wen i started downloading it, it was like for 8 hrs. I was like omg. But if its crap then no wasting on downloading it. Ahhh wen i saw the other nation server i was like wtf, but if u say they have one liscense.[/b]
    sounds liek you have really slow internet i dl 3 gig's in 1 hour nd 30 mins

:S my ram is only 504 mb, so it ok but sucks

:S my ram is only 504 mb, so it ok but sucks[/b]
    rofl

JimXrOx

well... Iternet speed got nothing to do with RAM >< sry to say that though.

fede

well... Iternet speed got nothing to do with RAM >< sry to say that though.[/b]
    sorry to say it but thats not strictly true since Internet speeds Do depend also on how fast your pc run or processes data so a low ram pc could in fact slow you internet speeds down

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Interface

The game is actually fun.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast