Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Zealous

Question About Items in EUKO

This is a discussion on Question About Items in EUKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i playing in euko, but is rare, becouse i looking for raptor +1 +reb in moradon, but i see only ...
Page: 1

Default Question About Items in EUKO

i playing in euko, but is rare, becouse i looking for raptor +1 +reb in moradon, but i see only chitin, shells and weapons +7 no str no aditional, why the people dont upgrade with aditional, is just coincidence???

Start this track before reading OP post
    Uzu, Waza and Darken like this.

Little archer Senior Member

turks believe that clean stuff have higher upgrade rates.

also, rebirthed middle class items (chitins, MD's, IxB's, glaves, totamic clubs, etc) have to become binded to you in order to wear them. If you leave them unrebirthed, however, they will not bind, no matter the upgrade plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Start this track before reading OP post
    hahahah..... i understand you...

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

also, rebirthed middle class items (chitins, MD's, IxB's, glaves, totamic clubs, etc) have to become binded to you in order to wear them. If you leave them unrebirthed, however, they will not bind, no matter the upgrade plus.
    sorry bro but i dont understand

I'm thinking now that it's too difficult to go up one additional item, compared to one without additional.
    am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

Its becouse if they burn a raptor with elemental dmg they loose more money then burning an clean raptor ect. BES is over 2 mil. Nobody thinks clean stuff have higher upgrade rate, hehe :P

Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    Its becouse if they burn a raptor with elemental dmg they loose more money then burning an clean raptor ect. BES is over 2 mil. Nobody thinks clean stuff have higher upgrade rate, hehe :P
    Ok i think that, but in usko and all server, people upgrade with aditional,is more difficult to upgrade an item with additional in euko, unlike usko. Or your think that is the same percentage

O_o Senior Member

What razor said is that you don't see rebirth Chitins and other middle class items because when they are not rebirthed (e.g +7) you can trade it after you use it, if it's rebirthed you can't.

What razor said is that you don't see rebirth Chitins and other middle class items because when they are not rebirthed (e.g +7) you can trade it after you use it, if it's rebirthed you can't.
    but i see raptor + 5 rebirth, and shells too

Quote Originally Posted by marjes View Post
    Ok i think that, but in usko and all server, people upgrade with aditional,is more difficult to upgrade an item with additional in euko, unlike usko. Or your think that is the same percentage
    I dont think the upgrade change when adding elemental ect. The ppl that upgrade and sell dont wanna loose over 2 mil more if it burns. And yeah rebirthed items will bind to the class so its waste to rebirth them.

but i see raptor + 5 rebirth, and shells too
    that is what they are saying MIDDLE CLASS DOESNT get bound to account WHEN UNrebirthed. SHELLS and RAPTORS are HIGH class so they DO get bound so they can be REBIRTHED coz it would bind anyway so they dont care.

i think is beocuse when ppl upgrade without addional have more chance for upgrade, so... you lost more money beocuse items burn so you lost more items more money, maybe for 1 item, and this item you sell very cheap.

Maybe the problem is the price, gbs price is very expensive in this server :P

O_o Senior Member

i think is beocuse when ppl upgrade without addional have more chance for upgrade, so... you lost more money beocuse items burn so you lost more items more money, maybe for 1 item, and this item you sell very cheap.

Maybe the problem is the price, gbs price is very expensive in this server :P
    No no, I think that the problem is that your brain doesn't get enough oxygen... Seriously now, 3 different ppl explained you in 3 different ways and you still don't understand..?

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    No no, I think that the problem is that your brain doesn't get enough oxygen... Seriously now, 3 different ppl explained you in 3 different ways and you still don't understand..?
    Yeah and this helps alot

Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    I dont think the upgrade change when adding elemental ect. The ppl that upgrade and sell dont wanna loose over 2 mil more if it burns. And yeah rebirthed items will bind to the class so its waste to rebirth them.
    turks believe that looting coins from bosses makes your droprate lower from other bosses later, so why do you think they wouldnt believe that upgrading with elem is worse then without..