Question about lard orc wipeout (the cleaver+5 quest)

This is a discussion on Question about lard orc wipeout (the cleaver+5 quest) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have the quest and I'm below level 45 but when I killed lard orcs where it showed me it ...
Page: 1

cake_is_amazing

I have the quest and I'm below level 45 but when I killed lard orcs where it showed me it didn't show that I killed them. For another quest I had to EMC and killed some zombies there so I could get the quest but I don't know what group of lard orcs completes the quest? Also this is my first time playing with the new Moradon, what level should I leave and start exping at EMC, etc. Thanks.

cake_is_amazing

I have the quest and I'm below level 45 but when I killed lard orcs where it showed me it didn't show that I killed them. For another quest I had to EMC and killed some zombies there so I could get the quest but I don't know what group of lard orcs completes the quest? Also this is my first time playing with the new Moradon, what level should I leave and start exping at EMC, etc. Thanks.[/b]
    B U M P

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

if doesnt work in emc then try moradon and if it doesnt work in moradon then try emc

just follow the farmers <_<