Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

question about lyacon totamic build

This is a discussion on question about lyacon totamic build within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know this is wrong section but i need a clear answer fast. if i use lyacon hammer +6 [only ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default question about lyacon totamic build

i know this is wrong section but i need a clear answer fast.
    if i use lyacon hammer +6 [only 80 MP recovery] and totamic or we, do i need to use mana pots? this works only for +7?

Sustain

wrong section

it will work but the build is not effective until your lvl 70 with howling sword otherwise stick to giga / raptor / tota and 1gig/javana

80 MP recovery means it will be 80% of ur damage will turn into Mana, so hit a mob or human for 1000 dmg u'll get 800 mana.

the_man_slayer

Im a lvl 70 warrior , i didnt lose any MP with a lycaon+3

But i did have a +6 for 95% of the time.

THe only reason for not doing it pre-70 is ur AP+Hp will suck unless u got some nice gear.

Speed

u can do it before 70 sure , u can do it with a lycaon +3...

yes ur ap will be lower , maybe like 1500 with wolf .. and no u wont use any pot at all

Elmoira

That build sux , way too many stat points wasted into int , just go farm and buy pots like every1 else, if i ever see a warrior like that in a party id kick him because would be making too low dmg .

Banned

Originally posted by Private
    it will work but the build is not effective until your lvl 70 with howling sword otherwise stick to giga / raptor / tota and 1gig/javana
    incorrect

ok here it is
    sorry i didnt answer on msn i was busy at work

under level 70 +6 lycaon is not needed....u are only using sword dance at 300 mana each....now if u hit someothing hard enough u can never have to pot with a bone cleaver +6 mp absorb like i have.....now if u dont have that and only a haldberd then u need +4 or better lycaon hammer and tot+7 or better ap wise

now above 70 ur ap jumps up and u also get HS so this takes 400 mana...when i was 70 i got +7 lycaon hammer and i had the tot+7 already....with HS i use NO mana at all but +7 lycaon is not needed for this

all u need after 70 is a lycaon +3 or better and tot +7 or better with HS and u will use NO mana

the build is good for exp +3 hammer = 83 int where as the +7 = 96

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by Elmoira
    That build sux , way too many stat points wasted into int , just go farm and buy pots like every1 else, if i ever see a warrior like that in a party id kick him because would be making too low dmg .

That's the whole point, if he has that build he can spamm hp pots, and dosen't have to care about his mana, duuuh ?

Banned

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Elmoira

That's the whole point, if he has that build he can spamm hp pots, and dosen't have to care about his mana, duuuh ?[/b]
    if it sucks so bad how about u 1v1 me and then tell me if it sucks

255 str
    101 hp
    96 int
    lycaon hammer +7 and tot +7

i got same stats as a level 68 warrior.....u wanna try ur hand at me....feel lucky punk :lol:

the build is good that i have after level 75 u can spank any 70 warrior

Another suggestion if you have a good 1h weapon is to buy a weapon such as an mp absorb cracker, it only has 10mp absorb, but that is better than nothing. If you are fighting mobs with low def, you can even use a skill like cleave and not have it fail in your attacks. Also unless the PL is actually looking at everyones animation he probably won't notice you using cleave instead of HS or SD with dual wields. With impact8 and a mp cracker, I hit paramun with cleave around 2500 on my warrior without having 255str, AP is only about 2k though, but better than sacrificing stat points into int.

plz

Banned

waiting for 1v1 please since my build sucks so bad

Banned

in a nut shell

70+ lycaon hammer +3 & and tot+7 or something with similiar ap

under 70 lycaon hammer +4, 5, 6, or 7 and tot+7 or something similiar or bone cleaver +6 mp absorb
    u will NOT USE ONE MANA POT

end of story

I_Am_On_Ares

i dunno bout u guys but when i still played lvling to 70 my philum +8 cracker+6 mp absorb and bonecrasher +6 hp absorb worked wonders for me hell even when i soled my philum and had to do with a +7 it still worked great. the only problem was the repairs

i dont remember the pluses but i think they was +6

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast