Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

question about lyacon totamic build

This is a discussion on question about lyacon totamic build within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im a priest lvl 73 , so i cant fight you , but i sense you just want that build ...
Page: 2

Elmoira

Im a priest lvl 73 , so i cant fight you , but i sense you just want that build so dont have to "waste" money in mana pots. So at lvl 77 you have same ap as a lvl 68 , wow thats great , and i bet you have lot less hp that you should have at lvl 77.
    And to be able to beat lvl 70 s warriors , come on you are 77 , go fight a pure warr at your same lvl and then tell me .
    Nothing wrong with trying out new things , ive done it myself , but imo a non full str warr is the best.

Kik0

It's not really about wasting money on mana pots, it's about not having to worry about them during pk when mana potting at the wrong time can really put you on the back foot. Of course, that's without taking mana sweeps/styx into account

Banned

Originally posted by Elmoira
    Im a priest lvl 73 , so i cant fight you , but i sense you just want that build so dont have to "waste" money in mana pots. So at lvl 77 you have same ap as a lvl 68 , wow thats great , and i bet you have lot less hp that you should have at lvl 77. *
    And to be able to beat lvl 70 s warriors , come on you are 77 , go fight a pure warr at your same lvl and then tell me .
    Nothing wrong with trying out new things , ive done it myself , but imo a non full str warr is the best.
    u dont get it dude.....play warrior then talk.....i dont have same ap as 68 warrior i have same STATS in hp and str as 68 warrior

now with this build basically give me same stats as 68 warrior as far hp goes but my ap is more cause each level i get i increaser to 30 extra ap

i can kick the shit out of warriors who are even 74 already done....why ...not cause i am cheap....but cause i dont have to mana pot not even one time

i beat 73 bp priest parasited and tormented in a 1v1 and he used hellis....why....not cause i am cheaap....cause i didnt have to mana not one time....i was unbuffed btw while he was buffed so our hp was same

so this build doesnt suck....at 80 i plan on staying like it cause i will still kick the shit out of every level 75 and below....again why...not cause i am cheap...cause i dont have to mana pot at all and i can keep using hp pots non stop

now u say i am cheap...i have over 200 gbs .... is that cheap

now for exp it rox and it is cheap yes.....so for exp yes i am cheap :lol:

Elmoira

Oki dude , maybe i was too extreme when said that "it sux" , if you have fun with your build go for it ,afterall is a game, i still think other builds are better.

not using exp on mobs is just a + on this build before rofd it wasn't even ne good in mobs u had to use soul pots always but no with rofd its best build in pvp and its best for this economy farming exp etc.

lycaon hammers go for like 999 m on olympia even in this economy

Manilas

Just a question like that, if someone was 2 weapon wielding and one weapon had hp recover and the other would have mp recover, would this mean he wouldnt need any pots at all if he did enough damage to recover what he loose in hp for the damage he receives and in mp for what he uses with his skills. Just a noobish question.

the problem is that with two low hammers, i doubt they would have hardly any ap.. and therefore wouldn't do enough damage to be effective. Now for a priest thats like fp build, ud have to find a weap with decent ap that was hp absorb, and then have mp absorb in off hand.. but i doubt it would provide enough ap ;

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Elmoira
    Im a priest lvl 73 , so i cant fight you , but i sense you just want that build so dont have to "waste" money in mana pots. So at lvl 77 you have same ap as a lvl 68 , wow thats great , and i bet you have lot less hp that you should have at lvl 77. *
    u dont get it dude.....play warrior then talk.....i dont have same ap as 68 warrior i have same STATS in hp and str as 68 warrior

now with this build basically give me same stats as 68 warrior as far hp goes but my ap is more cause each level i get i increaser to 30 extra ap

i can kick the shit out of warriors who are even 74 already done....why ...not cause i am cheap....but cause i dont have to mana pot not even one time

i beat 73 bp priest parasited and tormented in a 1v1 and he used hellis....why....not cause i am cheaap....cause i didnt have to mana not one time....i was unbuffed btw while he was buffed so our hp was same

so this build doesnt suck....at 80 i plan on staying like it cause i will still kick the shit out of every level 75 and below....again why...not cause i am cheap...cause i dont have to mana pot at all and i can keep using hp pots non stop

now u say i am cheap...i have over 200 gbs .... is that cheap

now for exp it rox and it is cheap yes.....so for exp yes i am cheap :lol:[/b]
    That is one shitty priest right there.
    When you are massived you can have fun tickling a lvl 73 priest that build, even at lvl 77 (f u dont use blooding) 73 bp can probably pot ur dmg with spear defense equips while u are massived.
    When you dont need to carry soulpots, it doesnt mean u can pot faster. That only means u can carry more hp pots in combat, but why do it when u can have more ap/ac/health? A good warrior that can time the usage of soulpots and hp pots doesnt need that build.

AHH one more thing, mp recovery is based on the amount of dmg u deal, if you deal low dmg, mp recovered = low as well

plasmasword

You should try pvp with +8 tot and +8 chitin shield. I mean, you gonna use less hp pots because you take less dmg right? Why not try pvp with 10 hp absorb so you never have to hp pot and spam mana pots... ^_^

TheLittleMan

honestly, I think some of you need to be a bit more open minded, Lycaon build is not my #1 choice (maybe because I haven't tried it, I try to keep an open mind until I try it out for myself), but this Tez guy is making a point, dunno really... I'll buy one and try it out.

To the guy above, HP absorb isn't such a shitty idea btw just that there are no weapons with high HP Absorb and decent AP yet, one of my friends used Scorpion Scythe/Side+7 (i forgot which one) on me and it worked out pretty well (probably only works on 1v1s though, it'd be too difficult to PK with it, unless you had a crazy STR bonus and a Scythe+9 to compensate for lost AP)

i actually tried scorpion side +7 too, but HP recovery is amazing, but the ap is just oo blah..you spend more moeny on soulpots than using hp pots with a decent weapon

Originally posted by PuppetYuber

AHH one more thing, mp recovery is based on the amount of dmg u deal, if you deal low dmg, mp recovered = low as well
    That's true.. but if it has 80 mp absorb.. that means u have to do a lil over 300 dmg, and so.. that means if ur comboing, not even that much. so really doesnt matter.

Manilas

Originally posted by Majix
    the problem is that with two low hammers, i doubt they would have hardly any ap.. and therefore wouldn't do enough damage to be effective. Now for a priest thats like fp build, ud have to find a weap with decent ap that was hp absorb, and then have mp absorb in off hand.. but i doubt it would provide enough ap ;
    But I saw once a harpoon +6 with 10 hp recover, if I would use that with for example a lycaon hammer +6 or +7, the damage wouldnt suck that bad against users, right? Of course, the kills I would receive would be lower. And in leveling, it would be good considering you always do more damage against mobs than against users. Right?

Originally posted by Manilas+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Manilas)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Majix
    But I saw once a harpoon +6 with 10 hp recover, if I would use that with for example a lycaon hammer +6 or +7, the damage wouldnt suck that bad against users, right? Of course, the kills I would receive would be lower. And in leveling, it would be good considering you always do more damage against mobs than against users. Right?[/b]
    mm i guess harpoon it wouldnt be that bad, but i still say using a tota and lyc is enough.. what are u just gonna run around using no pots at all? id rather hit harder and just take hp pots, not a big deal. dont become 100% dependent on dmg from ppl / mobs for your mp and hp, bcuz who knows what might happen with weap defenses, etc. not having mp is one thing, not having hp is another :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast