Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By twostars

I've been thinking... need your opinion

This is a discussion on I've been thinking... need your opinion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So... Before you read what im trying to say, i have no intention to steal members or what so ever ...
Page: 1

Default I've been thinking... need your opinion

So...

Before you read what im trying to say, i have no intention to steal members or what so ever from this forum. Just an idea, that might work out. If this is done, it maybe should be done with help or by the forum owner(s) / admin(s).

Why don't we make a page per server, and a trustie page on Facebook where everyone can post their buy's and sells. In that case everyone buy's and sells with their, hopefully real name, instead of hiding behind a nickname. In case something happens (you get scammed) it might be more easy to trace whoever did it down.

For example:
    facebook.com/K4L-Trusties (This can be used to make 1 post and get likes/comments, more likes/comments means he / she can be trusted)
    facebook.com/K4L-Europa (This can be used to buy and sell for Europa server)
    facebook.com/K4L-Piana (This can be used to buy and sell for Piana server)

I would like to know your opinion / answers (yes, i will use it / no, i won't).

(I don't know how to make a poll above this thread, maybe some admin can help me out?)

it wont work, smart scammers gonna make fake FB ID, make enouf deals to be very trusted and then boom, few scamms in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    it wont work, smart scammers gonna make fake FB ID, make enouf deals to be very trusted and then boom, few scamms in one day.
    Can't the seem thing happen in this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Watch View Post
    Can't the seem thing happen in this forum?
    Yeah, but the forums make it more noticeable that it's a new account for those paying attention (registration date, post count, etc). Facebook may not, depending on privacy settings.
    MySexualIntention and Watch like this.

Maybe we could do like some medals or somthing like with a Admin or middleman involved , like after 10 successful trades u get like a bronze medal after 50 like silver , over 100 gold , over 500 Platinum member just a idea i was thinkin about sounds good to me.. Just have to have a middleman involved to get your counts up might also slow down transactions but good way to keep from getting scammed i would think.. But if u did atleast right then the admin or whoever would know to bann the scammer right then instead of waiting days for proof ...

would be nice, but people are greedy and no one cares for another..

Seems like my idea might not be as good as i thought it would...;p

i dont like this idea