Question about mage stats/skills

This is a discussion on Question about mage stats/skills within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im thinking of making a mage on piana (will hopefuly go 70+,) but im new to mage and dont know ...
Page: 1

Default Question about mage stats/skills

Im thinking of making a mage on piana (will hopefuly go 70+,) but im new to mage and dont know about how many stats/skills a mage should have at each level? also, does everyone still only go fire / ice?

last question, does piana require baba from 3rd party or KO (like valk/prem/genie)? ty

O_o Senior Member

Well at the beginning just fill points according to your armors and staff, after that 160 on INT, rest MP/HP. I like to put 200 mp and rest to HP but till you'll get there you'll see what's better for you.

As for lvling, fire ofc is the best for the start, but after you get some lvls and start doing aoe partys ice can be very useful, tho people don't want more then 1-2 ice mages.

If I were you I'd go fire, get 60 on flame for nova and then 45 for blizzard and them rest to fire and master.

aight thanks a lot!

if u just doing EXP just be a paper mage with some +8 paper hp set and go all mp so u hit really hard.. Then when u get 70+ go for some good armor

yeah i would but im not gunna be babaing, so restating will be costy :P