Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Do Turks Have a Ko4Life?

This is a discussion on Do Turks Have a Ko4Life? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The the turks have a site where they buy and sell accounts and items? Just curious....
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Do Turks Have a Ko4Life?

The the turks have a site where they buy and sell accounts and items? Just curious.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Do stupid people have a site where they talk about what stupid question they can ask on other sites?

Or are there still people who didnt hear about search engines?

Use fucking google, or even better, use your brain. If there are several thousands turks who play KO you can bet there are more then a few turkish sites about that game.

Heh they don´t have a clue what´s that.. and they don´t even need next forum for KO.. would be 1 of a milion

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    Do stupid people have a site where they talk about what stupid question they can ask on other sites?

Use fucking google, or even better, use your brain. If there are several thousands turks who play KO you can bet there are more then a few turkish sites about that game.
    Don't come at me because your father ass raped you a a child. Lol. It isn't my fault or anybody elses. It's yours.

Little archer Senior Member

turks are the embodiment of "ko for life".

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Don't come at me because your father ass raped you a a child. Lol. It isn't my fault or anybody elses. It's yours.

From what "Childish insults" site did you get that one? I would like to check it out to see all of the insults that were popular back in 1990's.

Its a miracle how so many failed abortions get to use the internet nowdays.

Little archer Senior Member

Lmfao so unbelievably harsh. Reminds me of coolboy lol.
    ReesesPieces likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Ranj1n is just in that IDGAF mode cause he is going through KO withdrawals.

try googling cafe geveze and oyunfor for starters... most of the populations are dispersed over private servers now so you actually won't find merchant hubs, like this one used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post

How can he use a search engine if the website is in a different language(turkish)

How is he supposed to understand what's going on on that website, for example frmtr is the #1 place for turkish KO players to discuss and sell/buy items but it's a huge forum with ALOT of other things than KO, so it's hard, even for a turk, to find the ko section.

That all aside, knowing that turks are well known for koxp and hacks and shit, it wouldn't be smart to google random turkish websites which are about KO, it will probably get u hacked in no time.

The question you should ask yourself is, do attention whores like you really get satisfied by replying on topics like this or is it all for nothing?

OT:
    Frmtr is the #1 place to be for turkish KO players to discuss KO and sell/buy items/accounts. But like i said you gotta look for the right section and it's hard to understand whats going on when you don't know the language.

Other websites other than KO's official forums should not be trusted, i even have doubts about frmtr myself even tho i'm a turk.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FastFingaz View Post
    How can he use a search engine if the website is in a different language(turkish)
    You are not very familiar with google arent you?

https://www.google.com/search?source...+forum&spell=1

How is he supposed to understand what's going on on that website, for example frmtr is the #1 place for turkish KO players to discuss and sell/buy items but it's a huge forum with ALOT of other things than KO, so it's hard, even for a turk, to find the ko section.
    Question should be "Why would he want to visit the forum that is not understandable to him?" Hard to find KO section? Took me 10 seconds and I dont even speak turkish. For fuck sake, google gives you direct like to frmtr KO section.

That all aside, knowing that turks are well known for koxp and hacks and shit, it wouldn't be smart to google random turkish websites which are about KO, it will probably get u hacked in no time.
    Dont download random shit, dont use same ID/password all the time and dont save your info on public computers?! Can it really be that hard? Its the rules you should follow for ANY site you visit. But some people cant be helped, like the ones who give their info to "GM" and then they cry that got "hacked". Stupidity like that is permanent and cannot be cured.

The question you should ask yourself is, do attention whores like you really get satisfied by replying on topics like this or is it all for nothing?
    Wrong usage of a term attention whore! Correct definition would be "a cunt who got tired of enabling lazy stupid people"!
    regiss likes this.

Banned

^ What a shit example of what this community has become. ^
    Goathorns likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DamageControl View Post
    ^ What a good example of what this community has become... in the half a month I've been part of it.
    FTFY (unless you really meant that it was a terrible example, in which case, meh.). Also, welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    indeed LOL .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast