Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A question about my char that got hacked =/

This is a discussion on A question about my char that got hacked =/ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by FatM4n om han skriver shit om dig, så tar jag din sida, ska du veta *:wub: :P ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by FatM4n
    om han skriver shit om dig, så tar jag din sida, ska du veta *:wub:
    :P

Well, i think ill keep it maybe, and maybe i will give him my priest (naked) and play my mage insteed? what do you guys think about that?

FatM4n

Originally posted by WindWaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WindWaker)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

Well, i think ill keep it maybe, and maybe i will give him my priest (naked) and play my mage insteed? what do you guys think about that?[/b]
    It's your char take it. Dont care if someone sold a hacked char. ffs it's your char and it still be urs. and if that guy will be angry cuz he bought a hacked char, it's his problem

Banned

well thats true, i guess i will keep it too

SirChaoS

Originally posted by WindWaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WindWaker)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

Well, i think ill keep it maybe, and maybe i will give him my priest (naked) and play my mage insteed? what do you guys think about that?[/b]
    I would keep it, it's yours.

Banned

well i think im keeping it too

FatM4n

Yeah keep it. you have legal rights to it

Banned

Thx alot for the help everyone

Im back to tha game lol

turn on teh webcam baby :wub: :lol: :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by KaZaM
    turn on teh webcam baby *:wub: * *:lol: *:lol:
    lol :P

kenpai

Seems that you made up your mind, just in case ill give you the exta push.. keep it, the char was yours, is yours and will always be yours untill you give it away.

Banned

Originally posted by kenpai
    Seems that you made up your mind, just in case ill give you the exta push.. keep it, the char was yours, is yours and will always be yours untill you give it away.
    yup i guess i made up my mind

But thx for your answer =D

And thx to everyone who helped me here...

Love ya´ll :wub:

Z3non

Who cares about flaming? The items and ACC are YOURS, so they are ur property.
    If he starts to flame u, just ignore him.

Well, u have all right to keep the items by law, but i could never do that to someone, if i got hacked, someone bought my char, id tell him to keep it, it would make me feel like im stealing, unless u come under some aggreement i dunno what u should do, but uve kinda stolen from someone whos just spent real life money for nothing, courtesy is always a good thing

Mrjcolley101

I think you should give the items that are not yours back to the owner, if he is just scamming you... at least you will get that nice feeling you get when you give a noob 1noah :wub:

HeXisBak

well geuss its ok to have priest back ty blizie just a shame i lost my other account in the trade and you sold the items/coin i had :/
    wish I could have talked to you before the trade but no answers on your msn kinda didnt help but thanks for the help.
    If anyone reading this has seen H_Y_D_R_O do not trade chars for it and let me know if its name is the same..
    well back to trying to earn my 4bill back :/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast