Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A question about my char that got hacked =/

This is a discussion on A question about my char that got hacked =/ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; which clan was Hydro in? ill really try to help u =/...
Page: 3

Banned

which clan was Hydro in? ill really try to help u =/

HeXisBak

i never added it in any clan i already had another mage so i didnt play it much when i came back.. but blizie was in Lost or 9thlegion.

Banned

I was always with Blizie in Badcompany, or an ally. =/

T-Mac

Originally posted by Croovax
    i would keep them . u dont know if he is lieing or not
    exc sig u got there!

Reinhard

Dont give it to him, you dont know if he is lying or not. Plus you deserver the stuff u have and it is his fault because buying a char is illegal so its his problem not yours, cause he should know the char he bought might be hacked and he didnt think/care about that.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by WindWaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WindWaker)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaZaM
    turn on teh webcam baby *:wub: * *:lol: *:lol:
    lol :P[/b]
    u have a webcam blizie :huh:

msn pls :P

rofl

Banned

i dont got a webcam ^_^

Banned

uh same happened to me
    just keep all items, u got hacked, that guy shud pay for buying an acc

Banned

Well, kind as i am, i gave him my priest, kept stuff, and helping him getting some new stuff >.<

I just cant be evil =(

He shud be happy :P

HeXisBak

Originally posted by Reinhard
    Dont give it to him, you dont know if he is lying or not. Plus you deserver the stuff u have and it is his fault because buying a char is illegal so its his problem not yours, cause he should know the char he bought might be hacked and he didnt think/care about that.
    Well me and blizie do have a mutual friend, I also saved all my msn chats with the seller, also tried to msg blizie the day of the trade to make sure but no response since i seen she posted the chars name in the post it was for sale in. So i did show that i cared because i have never hacked or scammed anyone and will not start now.... Buying a char may be illegal but we all do it in ko from time to time. I had a char i didnt need and traded it for same lvl char i did need. I just found out it was hacked
    and blizie was nice to let me have account though all i really wanted was my items since the account was originaly hers i didnt want to keep it. but i geuss the items i had were more then worth more then a 62 account.

But either way Blizie has helped and I respect her for that and I am sorry for the problem and i hope all is well. btw the guy that traded blizie on the forum here was Klyptopio <[email protected]> He is either currently playing or selling char name H_Y_D_R_O which was my 62 mage.

this was deffinatly a great experience for my first month back to playing ko after a year i stopped playing cause of all the lag and problems ko had . See ko looks better but the scammers i geuss willl never go away :/

Croovax

dont give it to him.,.. <_<

if he is turkish, take it, if not give it to him

Banned

hes not turkish, and seems to be a nice guy

And Croovax its my choice to give him Blizie, so......

Originally posted by WindWaker
    Well, kind as i am, i gave him my priest, kept stuff, and helping him getting some new stuff >.<

I just cant be evil =(

He shud be happy :P
    me niether, i made so many 1b trades where turks press trade before i add money, i always give money to them kindly

HeXisBak

Originally posted by KrepiN
    if he is turkish, take it, if not give it to him
    Im deffinatly not turkish... I am american , I live on the east coast, I have a 4 year old son which is almost 5 and he lives with me and not his mother Dont know if that tells you anything about who I am or how good I am but that should say quite alot when a father has custody of his son and not the mother.. Anyone ever wants to talk to me on Vent thats no problem I usualy only use ventrilo at night when my son is sleeping.
    Or if anyone wants me on msn thats fine.. [email protected]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast