Question about Noah Purchase.

This is a discussion on Question about Noah Purchase. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I recently purchased some Knight Online Gold from LINK REMOVED about 1-2 hours ago. I talk to the live ...
Page: 1

joshalfar0

Hello,

I recently purchased some Knight Online Gold from LINK REMOVED about 1-2 hours ago.
    I talk to the live staff for support and asked them if they had GBS on the C-West Server.
    They told me they didnt have any in stock, but I went along with it anyway and bought 3gbs.

Well my question is...

1.) When do you think I will recieve this gold I purchased?.
    2.) How does the process work? (Im a 1st time gold buyer).
    3.) Will they send me a E-Mail when the person giving me my gbs is ready, or will he just pm me ingame?
    4.) If im not on his server, will he log other servers to find me and deliver me my gold?

Thank you, Very appriciated!
    ~ Josh

DeHealer

Hello,

I recently purchased some Knight Online Gold from http://www.edited.com/ about 1-2 hours ago.
    I talk to the live staff for support and asked them if they had GBS on the C-West Server.
    They told me they didnt have any in stock, but I went along with it anyway and bought 3gbs.

Well my question is...

3.) Will they send me a E-Mail when the person giving me my gbs is ready, or will he just pm me ingame?
    4.) If im not on his server, will he log other servers to find me and deliver me my gold?

~ Josh[/b]
    Never buy from these sites lol.
    Put ur flame talia on

There is no legitimacy to those sites. In fact, you could be scammed and no one would or could do anything about it. There are no set guidelines.

pwned, lol

alot of those sites wont give you anything until you threaten them with a paypal chargeback (they hope that you just give them money and dont know what to do if u get scammed)

also, for whatever reason the chinese like to make like dozens of websites selling the same gold, so if you get scammed from one site, you google for another one, which could turn up to be another website belonging to the company that scammed you

Hello,

I recently purchased some Knight Online Gold from LINK REMOVED about 1-2 hours ago.

Well my question is...

~ Josh[/b]

1, When they are in stock.
    2, You send them reciept and once its verified they send you gold in-game.
    3, Keep spamming live support xD
    4, DOnt get this question

xanarchistx

Hello,

Well my question is...

~ Josh[/b]
    1. Almost immediately.
    2. You pay, go into live chat, give them your email address. They check your purchase and tell you where to meet for trade.
    3. If you leave live chat open, they usually will tell you. The longest i've waited in chat was 40 minutes because they had to trade the gold from K0xpers to normal characters they use as banks.
    4. They will only meet you in moradon on server 2, usually near an inn hostess or orc teleport gate in moradon.

Richie

Why would you buy GB's when there is still a GB dupe/bug happening?

auditurbo4

Why would you buy GB's when there is still a GB dupe/bug happening? [/b]
    You're wrong on that one...It's gone for now.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

why not buy from a person selling on ko4life instead from a site lol

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

most likely coz hes new here and he dont know anything, just look at the post itself..

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

correct me if im wrong but you might aswell get scammed by "some" KO4life users as you might from a gold farm site - but true buy the gbs from someone trustable im sure there alooot in each server.

joshalfar0

Actually I didnt get scammed.
    I got my Noahs/Gold.

Thank you.

WEBSITE REMOVED

is really trusty web to get coins