Question about payal! Plz read and help this idiot T_T

This is a discussion on Question about payal! Plz read and help this idiot T_T within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok. So the thing is i sold an acc and a friend told me yada yada u can receive money ...
Page: 1

Default Question about payal! Plz read and help this idiot T_T

Ok. So the thing is i sold an acc and a friend told me yada yada u can receive money on an unconfirmed paypal acc. So i was like ehh uhmm ok lets try. The guy send me the money i trade the acc and all fine. Except when i try to buy something with that paypal it says i must add a credit card to use the paypal.

The problem its i dont have a credit card. And i cant send the money to no1 or buy anything or NOTHING!

So, my question is. Is there anyway i can make something with those 30$ or just forget about it?

denox

steal your parents cc, add the info you need in paypal, don't spend over $30 and they won't know

or, add a bank acc instead of a CC card

Thing is i maded the paypal with incorrect information, like adress. I have another adress and another country. If i add my father cc wont i have problems with the adress? Coz i cant change the country.

FoShOO

I think you can edit the info.

WHY WOULD YOU LIE ON PAYPAL?

ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING? :P :P :P

Originally posted by Enough
    WHY WOULD YOU LIE ON PAYPAL?

ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING? :P * *
    Yes i am!

And no i cant edit the country.

Default Re: Question about payal! Plz read and help this idiot T_T

Originally posted by LoveToHate
    Ok. So the thing is i sold an acc and a friend told me yada yada u can receive money on an unconfirmed paypal acc. So i was like ehh uhmm ok lets try. The guy send me the money i trade the acc and all fine. Except when i try to buy something with that paypal it says i must add a credit card to use the paypal.

The problem its i dont have a credit card. And i cant send the money to no1 or buy anything or NOTHING! *

So, my question is. Is there anyway i can make something with those 30$ or just forget about it?

its possible u can have them send the money to some1 who has cc on paypal file and they can send u the money h43r:

i wont understate the fact u can easily be scammed like this so dont try it unless u know/trust the person..

ps- i wouldnt mind helping u, but u should know theres a fee charged for accepting cc's, like 2$ on payments of ~50$

Im like giving away that paypal to who ever wants it. It has 28$ coz of the fee that they charge. If no one of my clannies want it ill just probably post it here to who ever wants it.

me xD

gimme gimme jajadada :P