Some Questions about C-West - HitMachine

This is a discussion on Some Questions about C-West - HitMachine within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, i'm writing on this account name cuz i dunno what happened to my main account. Anyways, I was recently ...
Page: 1

RaW

Default Some Questions about C-West - HitMachine

Hi, i'm writing on this account name cuz i dunno what happened to my main account. Anyways, I was recently playing KO Imperia with some friends and kept getting ppl telling me to give C-West a try... i'm considering it... but need to know a few things.

How is the volume of players online in the servers to pk/level?

Is korean ip allowed for C-West?

I haven't played ko in 3 years... so i wouldn't know what to kill for xp... or what the new skills are ><.. but willing to try it I guess.

If you can answer these questions for me... i'd appreciate it. I think it'd be tedious to start from the bottom... but maybe it'll be worth it. Thanx.

-HitMachine (real one lol)

God it

hi hit i play whit you on beramus :P and yes C-west is the best for pk
    cz booro for xp fast
    dunno for the ip
    and if you stay on c-west welcome man

Eschuta

Cwest #1 server with the least hackers, often dead after maintenances and night time but there aren't 15 hackers waiting for you outta your base

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

The pk is great during high population times. Least hackers out of all the servers. You dont really need high end gear to do well either.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    The pk is great during high population times. Least hackers out of all the servers. You dont really need high end gear to do well either.
    You do need some gear tho.. rogues hit high on ya