Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ED

This is a discussion on ED within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it's the fourth ED i lost in less then 10 minutes , is it possibel ?? any one won ed ...
Page: 1

Default ED

it's the fourth ED i lost in less then 10 minutes , is it possibel ?? any one won ed in 9 minutes or less ????? or it's some hack ??? i never won in less then 10 minutes even with mage party .

yes its possible to win ED in less than 10 min without hacks. It's only a matter of skills/gear/party balance.

Little archer Senior Member

the quickest loss i had was at 41 mins and 30 seconds.

we were gonna lose anyway...

i believe a party of 2 (or 3) attack mages, 2 (or 1) warriors, 2 sins, a buffer and a duffer could finish it very fast.

With 5 mages we finished at 40mins 20seconsd left. I believe any other servers than CW is about wallhacker mages. Hackara is for sure, i have a char there, the outcome is based on cheaters.

im human side and i guess i never won or lose that fast recently...
    Kinda hard too with the huge amount of naked ppl and warriors/sins using only R...

Zwn

2 days ago we lost when clock stopped at 42:55 (after our 1st room bugged)
    either autoloss (but theres not been any afaik for a year) or wallhack/bug abuse.
    yes a good party can finish deva under one buff time with some luck on mobs but i think round 41 min is the absolute limit u cannot beat legitly (simply coz running/putting dots take time)

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

yea ofc its possible, but it doesnt happen so often tho, so either ur always against a too gg party or ur against Olasama, some half naked mage at cw who blinks over rooms to tp party at deva, there might be others tho i only heard of him.

On Ares, if u dont have 2 mages to tp u to deva u can just quit.

Its bug or go home for them lol

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

It's been done in 44 minutes. How do I know? I was in that party, with the GG crew from Cypher during the JackPot era.

It can also been done faster, the fastest I've ever 'completed' a ED was during the bugged period... I got tp'd in, and instantly tp'd out.. We had already won :P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MortalDance View Post
    On Ares, if u dont have 2 mages to tp u to deva u can just quit.

Its bug or go home for them lol
    Just about to say so.

FreeAsABird

Some mages use Wallhacks to go deva real quick.. other just do Blink to jump the ramps =)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrcMage View Post
    it's the fourth ED i lost in less then 10 minutes , is it possibel ?? any one won ed in 9 minutes or less ????? or it's some hack ??? i never won in less then 10 minutes even with mage party .

Fastest ED i had, was 3mins(very good pt). On orc side mage can go to deva very fast , there is a bug and u can go through the wall, on human side mages using blink and efect is the same but it takes a little longer to go to deva than orc.Its annoying but , if players will have capabilities they will use it ...

My party killed deva just when our first set of buffs were gonna die with 4 mages...so yes it's very possible especially if the party know what and when to lure. It also has to do with luck because if you happen to get lirimus and koctirus (the chicken thing) and apostle/trolls in every room you could finish even faster than the 42minute mark easily.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Try getting Doom Soliders 8/12
    Then you won't do so well
    And guys be aware of unicorns

GM should do something about that on C-west before ED become Cheat/bug exploit Fest.
    lost some EDs coz wallhacker stole one of our bosses from room (we couldnt get into next one)
    and who knows how many time they wallhacked str8 to deva.

K2 is doing everything in their power to ruin gaming for legit players

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast