Question about installation...

This is a discussion on Question about installation... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just finish dl'ing the patch and it is installed and everything. But where is my new version of ko?!?!? ...
Page: 1

Road

Default Question about installation...

I just finish dl'ing the patch and it is installed and everything. But where is my new version of ko?!?!? It said it installed the new game when I installed autopatch.exe. Well I clicked on the knight online icon and it says my version is outdated and I need to dl the autopatch. I still have the wizard for installation saved on my desktop so I can always try again.

My question is what happend after you guys installed the new patch...? Is it the same exact launcher... I'm sorry if I sound stupid but sleep deprivation can do this to a person. I just want to know if dling that patch for 2 hours was worth it... Thx for anyone who can help.

BonanZa

Default hmm

Yes its the same :P

reinstall the patch

JustianoxD

i can't installing

Kira

restart ur pc

QueenPriest

There were so many topics posted in the last few hours about every problem that can come up, just search for them and find the solution, don't need to open another topic every minute.. <_<

TakeThat

damn idiots, do u guys read the big ( IF* ) Servers are not up so ofcourse nothing works...