Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Answer from CS about recatapulting...

This is a discussion on Answer from CS about recatapulting... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After 2 weeks, they finally answered me... Hail XXX! Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Please contact a ...
Page: 1

After 2 weeks, they finally answered me...

Hail XXX!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Please contact a GM in game to help you with this issue. When the GMs are online working, you can /pm them. Please check the Knight Online forums to see the names of the GMs currently working on your server and nation. Be advised that they get many PMs at a time, so you might have to wait a bit to speak directly to one. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for playing Knight Online![/b]
    Two weeks for such a shitty answer...what a bad joke...
    If someone have the chance to pm a gm IG, feel free to ask him, take some ss and post them here.

:P keep trying ahah

This is not a flame topic, i'm trying to find a real answer about this issue since many people are complaining and no one is 100% sure about it, so no more childish answer please.

SillyHo

Problem with getting a gm to answer is we will receive whatever that certain gm feels to be accurate. Remember it took us almost 4 months of asking and around 1 year of it happening before they agreed going to server 2 and 3 for castle money/isiloon/felankor was abuse. Looks like we are in for a lengthy debate once again.

3thos

its illegal.

i'll get the SS i have on my computer at home and upload it of saphyr telling me and also greenster told me.

they banned a couple of people on logos? for it. (not sure about what server)

3thos

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1694482

it is illegal, nothing more, nothing less.

tamachan

Depends on ur server Gm, some gm think its illegal, some dont.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Depends on ur server Gm, some gm think its illegal, some dont.[/b]
    If saphyr and greenster say its illegal doesn't matter what another GM thinks.

3thos

If saphyr and greenster say its illegal doesn't matter what another GM thinks.[/b]
    not only that, they are GM's on all servers, so you are fucked if you do it.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

some videos to upload here

If saphyr and greenster say its illegal doesn't matter what another GM thinks.[/b]

lol how we can truth GM like saphyr about what is legal or illegal if they do transfert server ( isn't that illegal ? Woohoo o_O ) .. so for me the answer is :
    Isn't a bug if k2 havn't fix it yet.
    And btw i play since 4 years something like that and if any patch have fix that, that mean isn't a bug. HF

the other post doesnt say nothing about beeing ilegal!

and the answer was crystal to me...

depends on the Gm online!
    and the friends of the gm´s....

theres nothing rong about reusing a catapult key!

actualy about using a NEW key becouse the other 1 disapears......

if we pay for it why are you still complaining...
    its a game dude!
    chill.. ´

out..

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

still haven't figured out y they just dont put a cool down on the keys... like make it like 5 minutes b4 u can reuse 1 or sumthing zzz, its really gay and pathetic

3thos

lol how we can truth GM like saphyr about what is legal or illegal if they do transfert server ( isn't that illegal ? Woohoo o_O ) .. so for me the answer is :
    Isn't a bug if k2 havn't fix it yet.
    And btw i play since 4 years something like that and if any patch have fix that, that mean isn't a bug. HF[/b]
    because they did something that was 100x more illegal not only ingame wise but with the US Court System, so to compensate they did that.

k2 hasn't fixed the dupe bug, its legal?
    k2 hasn't fixed the x2 coin bug or w/e, its legal?
    k2 hasn't fixed the tp to other nation bug in dungeon, its legal?

hopefully you get my point by now ...

depends on the Gm online!
    and the friends of the gm´s....[/b]
    Wrong.
    I did the bug on xigenon and greenster banned me, i msged him on msn after the csw and told him to unban me, he did but he said if i ever do it agian he will leave me banned for good. Might I add, i am friends with greenster, he still banned me.

Banned

InfiniteMadness stated several times that it is not a bug, i can dig for the screen shots if u like

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast