Anyone else lost coins last days?

This is a discussion on Anyone else lost coins last days? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi Is there anyone else that lost coins and only coins from his acc last days, before latest patch? I ...
Page: 1

Default Anyone else lost coins last days?

Hi

Is there anyone else that lost coins and only coins from his acc last days, before latest patch?
    I mean not getting hacked (If I got hacked I'd lost some items aswell but nothing is gone except money).
    First time I lost like 13gbs, I wasn't sure that I have them on that char cuz I didnt log for long time, but when it happened for the 2nd time now I am sure there is something strange.
    I'm not sharing my acc with anyone, I'm not using koxp or other sh1t. I didn't get hacked - if I got I would lost my items, I had like 30 silver gems and other crap in my inventory and they were not touched.

Same shit happened to my friend from different server, he lost like 21gbs.
    I read some post on official forums that members of some clan are having same issue.

Anyone else here with same problem??

same happened to me lost 17gb but none of my item gone. I sent a ticket and they answered with same auto msg "we cant recover any item bla bla bla". :/

Cool, at least I know that more people have same issue...still sux tho cuz now i can't keep any coins on that account, no idea how long lol.

MrLee

for me is yet another way, my brother was locked hb 8, one day enter the account, and looks no weapons, and best of all the money he had and set krowaz 7 are not burnt, and all the jewelry was ;o

madoscar

The same thing happen with me i was having some GB in my inn
    i got blocked for 48H when i log again i found some of my items gone and 3 GB

i didn't got scammed because the most important items didn't gone

i send ticket and they didnt make any thing

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Same thing, didn't logg my merch char for one week, logged on after that and saw I only had 550k coins out of 13-14gbs, so yeah... According to Korlash whom I PM'd, someone from Korea AND the UK logged onto the account, but that doesn't make much sence because why would they only steal the money and not the items that were on the character?

I also logg my main from the same PC's, and why wouldn't they hack my main but instead my merch char lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Same thing, didn't logg my merch char for one week, logged on after that and saw I only had 550k coins out of 13-14gbs, so yeah... According to Korlash whom I PM'd, someone from Korea AND the UK logged onto the account, but that doesn't make much sence because why would they only steal the money and not the items that were on the character?

I also logg my main from the same PC's, and why wouldn't they hack my main but instead my merch char lol.

poor TED

sing for me xD!

exactly, I only lost coins from my merch char (twice) but my main character (both are on the same acc) wasn't touched and it has really nice items on. So this is really strange ffs...

Before latest patch i lost from my char: rol+0, iron belt+0, Elemental Pendant+0, Lillime Earring+1, priest chitin set +7/12hp, scorpion shield +5, lobo hammer+6. What was strange, from char not disappeared a Secret Silver Earring +0 and Lycaon hammer +6. Items from INN were not touched, i did not lose anything on the other server on the same account.

Is anyone else from UK or thats just a coincidence?

thats so bad that ko donte do nothing when the make a mistake but they put som new stuff in pus fore os to spend more monye that reale low

infectedknit

Could this problem be from the patch that they released? I know some people got locked out because they lost items. Regardless, hopefully this is fixed in the next patch (though everyone knows it probably won't).

Shakka

hey my account is also banned, someone recovered the lost?

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

No, I'm from Sweden so I'd be assigned a swedish IP. No1 else but me has/'had' access to that account, but somehow 2 people from totally different regions of the world got ahold of it.

madoscar

all of us say the same thing happen to me any one say the resolution for that problem