Buying merchant

This is a discussion on Buying merchant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've seen lot of them in game, but better asking here to make sure I dont get raped having 15gb ...
Page: 1

Krvavy Necht

I've seen lot of them in game, but better asking here to make sure I dont get raped having 15gb in my inventory, trying to buy item.
    So anyone experienced any issues, or does it work just fine ? Thanks

who would pay 2000$ for a cs?? my iron set +3 was up for 2000$. I belive that was just fake offers or people trying to scam the CS from these guys. Anyway, it would rule to have it on a rouge :P[/b]
    it works fine

no merchant hacks or anything

DeHealer

Had worked fine for me so far

oli

Had worked fine for me so far[/b]
    +1

Don't have to be afraid of buying merchant.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

just watch out for the ppl with the buy merchant scams. like trinas cuz u cant see the price and it doesnt tell u how much u are selling the item to them for

Banned

just watch out for the ppl with the buy merchant scams. like trinas cuz u cant see the price and it doesnt tell u how much u are selling the item to them for[/b]
    Why would you sell something to anyone if you dont know the price anyway?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

I've seen lot of them in game, but better asking here to make sure I dont get raped having 15gb in my inventory, trying to buy item.
    So anyone experienced any issues, or does it work just fine ? Thanks[/b]
    some people putt buying merchant for items u can;t see the price what they buying it for as a low price knowing u can;t see it.
    so try not to be scammed.

some people putt buying merchant for items u can;t see the price what they buying it for as a low price knowing u can;t see it.
    so try not to be scammed.[/b]
    1 noah <_<

Banned

so try not to be scammed.[/b]
    ran into a bunch of people buying trina&#39;s , but no answers in pm cause there buying for like nothing at all and wanna scam you be very carefull of those there is a ton of them out there

Maximus2822

another bug exploit u may encounter:

the other day i saw 2 merchants (not next to each other), 1 was selling a silver ring (shit) for 80m coins (massively overpriced) and the other was buying the same ring for 200m (unimaginally overpriced), naturally i was stupid enough to jump at the idea of making some money without first thinking that something was a little off...so i bought the ring at 80m (which at the time was a large proportion of my meagre savings)

turns out the rings are slightly different, one has a description between asterixes (**) while the other didnt and i didnt notice the problem until the buying merchant wouldnt accept the ring i was trying to sell. here are the 2 (different!) items as shown on king of knight:

Silver Ring 1
    Silver Ring 2

i assume that the two merchants knew each other and knew exactly what they were doing
    dont flame, i know it was stupid, it seems i trust humanity too readily

kamikadzeee

this trick is old but its working well it worked. Maybe its fixed not sure

well when u try to sell a armor(example chitin shell) the merchant show you a square without letters, that is for items with use durability, so u have to rpr before try, and selling merchant dosnt have all items on the list, example: sash of sorrow