Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Question about Server 1's on Steam

This is a discussion on Question about Server 1's on Steam within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does anyone think if we complain enough about the queues on server 1's that they'll make it so you can't ...
Page: 1

Default Question about Server 1's on Steam

Does anyone think if we complain enough about the queues on server 1's that they'll make it so you can't merchant on server 1 so that people who aren't afk in moradon 24/7 can actually play in cz/delos/events? Or is it just a waste of time to try, someone told me that they did something like this on Midgard/Orion but I don't know if that's actually true since I wasn't there at the time.

This is a smart idea , they did indeed do this on orion merchants on server 2 only. +1 to this suggestion

If you have premium, you get into server 1 much faster than you would without. This is normal for popular games.

Quote Originally Posted by xzndro View Post
    If you have premium, you get into server 1 much faster than you would without. This is normal for popular games.
    Yea because a 200 person queue for someone WITH premium at 7 PM my time isn't totally retarded and needs fixing, if I have a 200 person queue I shudder to think what people without premium have, its really unfair for everyone that the only place to PK, farm in abyss or do events on (besides ft) is server 1 when at the very least 1/3 of the server is sitting afk in moradon merchanting 24 hours a day 7 days a week, it needs to be fixed, I have premium, I'm not nearly as affected by it as others and I still think its stupid, grats on your first post btw, you're off to a good start showing your ignorance right off the bat. Clearly there is precedent of them doing this in the past so I see no reason why they can't do it again, all it does is add more actual players to CZ and events, which lets face it, who doesn't want that?

+1 they need to unable merchant on 1'st servers
    azreal313 likes this.

I suggested this on midgard but no one listened. I think if they do this less people buy prem and they get less money.

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    I suggested this on midgard but no one listened. I think if they do this less people buy prem and they get less money.
    Lets be real here, I'm willing to bet that 80% of the people playing bought premium, so many in fact that even premium users have a 200-400 person queue during peak times, its gotten to the point where you can't get into events unless you try to log in 30+ minutes before they start even if you have premium and its straight up hopeless for anyone without premium to bother trying unless they literally never log out after they sit in queue for hours. If enough people complained I would hope they would do it since they've done it before and they seem take a lot of feedback to heart (like hiding wings) but who knows, maybe I'm just being too hopeful.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Yea because a 200 person queue for someone WITH premium at 7 PM my time isn't totally retarded and needs fixing, if I have a 200 person queue I shudder to think what people without premium have, its really unfair for everyone that the only place to PK, farm in abyss or do events on (besides ft) is server 1 when at the very least 1/3 of the server is sitting afk in moradon merchanting 24 hours a day 7 days a week, it needs to be fixed, I have premium, I'm not nearly as affected by it as others and I still think its stupid, grats on your first post btw, you're off to a good start showing your ignorance right off the bat. Clearly there is precedent of them doing this in the past so I see no reason why they can't do it again, all it does is add more actual players to CZ and events, which lets face it, who doesn't want that?
    id wager just as many people are af.k using genie as merching. So ban genie

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    id wager just as many people are af.k using genie as merching. So ban genie
    I dunno about just as many people using genie but you're right about there being lots of them :P I personally wouldn't care if they did that but my suggestion to ban merchanting in server 1 was simply because there was precedent that they'd done it in the past and might do it again given enough feedback about it, they make money off of people genieing, they don't make money from people merchanting, lets be honest, they wouldn't disable it

they did that before, and they could do it again.
    +1

I am definitely the most knowledgeable person here about getting into server 1 without prem, and i tell you... It's so damn aids.

I got into queue. 160 people in queue. 12 hours later. Literally 12. 16 people in queue. Queue stopped moving.

The problem isn't the queue number; 160 isn't bad, but people never logg off. Why? They're afk genie or merching...

So yeah +1, they need to remove merchanting. I also don't like genie, but that's never getting taken out of the game now, so whatever.

(I'm regretting going archer now because it seems no one wants someone without premium in their paramun parties, the only place where there is no genie yet is mage AoE parties lol)

I posted the suggestion on the discussion board, hopefully it gains some traction as I know myself and many others are tired of getting disconnected before an event and missing it because of a queue or straight up not even being able to log on for 20 minutes to an hour before we're able to PK, farm the abyss or go to events.

If you guys could show some support or bump the thread it would be greatly appreciated, I know this issue affects everyone, paying member or f2p.
    Please disable merchanting on server 1 :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    I dunno about just as many people using genie but you're right about there being lots of them :P I personally wouldn't care if they did that but my suggestion to ban merchanting in server 1 was simply because there was precedent that they'd done it in the past and might do it again given enough feedback about it, they make money off of people genieing, they don't make money from people merchanting, lets be honest, they wouldn't disable it
    I changed my mind, just overall be better if there was no genie xD whether thats plausible or not.
    Last edited by NuclearWinter; 02-05-2016 at 03:39 AM.

I think that would be good to have.

I currently have tried to login the game 2 times only. Ofc without premium. Got the queue 200+ on all 3 servers, and after waiting 10 mins i just changed my mind on playing this game.

I really don't have much free time, and i clearly don't want to waste it by waiting the queue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast