Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Question about Server 1's on Steam

This is a discussion on Question about Server 1's on Steam within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tuny1 I think that would be good to have. I currently have tried to login the game ...
Page: 2

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuny1 View Post
    I think that would be good to have.

I currently have tried to login the game 2 times only. Ofc without premium. Got the queue 200+ on all 3 servers, and after waiting 10 mins i just changed my mind on playing this game.

I really don't have much free time, and i clearly don't want to waste it by waiting the queue.
    could always play one of the other servers, but then again, all the english players are on cypher pretty much, save for a few guys.

Changing server won't help really, because for example I play beramus and I am always on queue at server 1 and 2 over 300+ , and third server is mostly 0 queue but there is no players. I still don't get how SHIT lie is that there is "queue". Because even on a WoW private server when it launched they had 4k players, and we had to queue for 300. It took them 10minutes and restart and the cap was 5,000 before you need to queue how is it that a REAL COMPANY that DO THIS GAME For living can't do this if a simple private server on WoW did/do it even now? their cap is 12,000 before you need to queue at the moment.

I get it that WoW is entiretely different game than KO , but the queue should remain pretty same as it's a lie you need queue after there is 1,000 players.... because even at KO private servers you never queue even they got 2,000 players that's just shit reason to MILK MORE cash.

Am i the only one who is getting dced when i login c1 at select char screen. I have also premium.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12