Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Something about SOUJIROU beware..!! DAVID SALOMON PRADO H.

This is a discussion on Something about SOUJIROU beware..!! DAVID SALOMON PRADO H. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello.. i have something to let you guys know about my problem with SOUJIROU.. this guy i don't know what ...
Page: 1

cachorro

Default Something about SOUJIROU beware..!! DAVID SALOMON PRADO H.

Hello.. i have something to let you guys know about my problem with SOUJIROU.. this guy i don't know what happen with this guy.. im thinking .. he is probably busy, too much school university or playing games with me.. like scamm , thief or something.. i don't know what to think anymore..

IM STILL WAITING FOR THIS GUY.. ABOUT MY DUAL ROL+1s.... i pay him for the 2 Dual ROL+1s.. he cash the money out from WU.. and now.. he don't contact for the DUAL ROL+1 to give it to me... ares server nick :

SOUJIROU1 his email is : [email protected]

full name and last name is : DAVID SALOMON PRADO HUARCAYA

DNI : 4152217

Country/City : PERU/Lima

Here is some history about Soujirou.. and me for the DUAL ROLS+1

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41102 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Zparda

Are you Peruvian? lol Btw add me on MSN i can kick his ass IRL but will cost u more WU

M0NSTERED

cachorro

Originally posted by M0NSTERED
    YEAH i live in USA FLorida..

but i go to PERU.. too.. i was born in PERU.. i have families friends.. in PERU..

shttt i need a fcking answer from this GUY SOUJIROU.. i cannt believe he is trying to play games with me..

get some peruvian friends to contact him? if you still have

cachorro

Originally posted by KrepiN
    get some peruvian friends to contact him? if you still have
    sure.. i do have friends + family members that works for authority justice police department.. but first i need to know what SOUJIROU is going to say to me.. if he was may be in an accident. may be sick or something real good reason that might happen to this kid... shttt i will find him .. send few folks from my family that works for the authority justice police department .. in PERU LIMA....

sooo i hope SOUJIROU contacts me soon before i start making some phone .. callsss...

IF he scammed u maybe his info is false :wacko: h43r:

Originally posted by JaCoX
    IF he scammed u maybe his info is false *:wacko: *h43r:

dont think its possible with wu. you need "real" info to collect the funds, but i guess people might be able to forge..dunno if they actually ask for ID when you collect so..

cachorro

Originally posted by typ0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(typ0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JaCoX
    IF he scammed u maybe his info is false *:wacko: *h43r:

dont think its possible with wu. you need "real" info to collect the funds, but i guess people might be able to forge..dunno if they actually ask for ID when you collect so..[/b]
    GUYS GUYS..

ok this is what happens...

1st first deal.. it was for 3 items.. i pay for those items.. over Wester Union WU to SOUJIROU David Prado.. of course i and him we both talk and chat for few days before i send the $$$ USD by WU.. oh right i sent it to him.. and later he give the items.. it was no problem.. the deal was fine, nice and clean.. no problem i was very happy.. and i specially we turn to be friends.. talk and helping me to get KO service with my patch download problems.. oh right everything was fine..

them later we talk about buying his Dual ROL+1 over WU western union.. no problem he told me that.. he told me first sent out the $$$ and at the same time i give you the items... this guy he already knew my name and last name.. because he got my info from the first deal.. when i sent out to him the $$ for the first items.. now he already knew my name and last name and my location country and state.. thats all he needed in order to remove and take the MONEY.. $$$ gash i hate to say that.. but yeah is TRUE he took my money NOW.. he don't contact me anymore.. he ignores all my PM's and email to his hotmail... he don't show himself anymore to msn messenger.. nothing...

after he took the money he probably thinks thats all, nothing is going to happen.. dude im so fcking madd.. im thinking to make few phone calls connections that i have over there in my country PERU. some family guys that works with the Police Authority Department Justice in PERU.. im going to find this guy .... if he don't contact me soon...

I dont really understand how people change this type of way.. specially that i talk to him many times.. and lots of people in here told me on the forums.. that he is a cool guy, Honest, Clean 100% Loyal friend LEGIT.. no problems .. mannn mannn

thats BSBBSBSBSBSBBS.. .... he is gone with my MONEY.. and now.. i try to contact him.. and nothing i cannt believe he is doing this shttt what is he thinking.. im a peruvian.. from peru same fcking country... i know i will find him.. so why bother.. why wants to have trouble problems specially with me.... i never did nothing to him.. always been a nice guy with him.. no problems.. nothing at all... now..

Im waiting for SOUJIROU to contact me.. over the MSN MESSENGER.. and is already almost 3 weeks.. and no i mean NO ROL+1.. at all .. i pay him for 2 Dual ROL+1... and he has the cash.. and that makes me maddd dude.. i talk to him on the msn messenger for the trade last week and we were going to do the TRADE but later he told me ...

i cannt logg inn.. and my family is back home.. i have to gooo BB bye bye..

later he says...

*** LOOK TOMORROW I WILL LOOK FOR YOU, do not worried.. tomorrow i see u on the msn messenger.. ***

after that nothing.. -0000 nada.. im so mad...

the funny thing.. there is 2 people on this account SOUJIROU... i think may be they are brothers.. or I don't know who is in this account right now.. but so far i know WE ARE DEALING WITH 2 GUYS FROM PERU IN THE ACCOUNT SOUJIROU........ 2 GUYS thats right.. I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE.. ...

all i want is my 2 DUAL ROL+1.. and thats all i don't want any trouble.. i already pay that guy SOUJIROU DAVID PRADO SALOMON HUARCAYA....

NOW he is trying to sell his 2 accounts MAGE LEVEL 72 and WARRIOR LEVEL 70.. 1 IS IN ARES SERVER AND THE OTHER IS IN DIES SERVER....

DUDE.. SOUJIROU.. i need an answer.. why u are sending me any replies from my pm's .... I send you so many emails. to your email and also letter pm from KO4LIFE.... why ignoring me..

i didn't nothing to you man.. always a good guy .. and you pay me with this .. acting funny.. please dude.. contact me.. i already send you a pm already and also another email. ....

contact me SOUJIROU DAVID PRADO.. WHATS WRONG I NEED THE DUAL ROL+1... ARES SERVER why you didn't told me you cash out the $$$ why you wait for me to send you the other money for the other ROL+1..... now that you have the money for the 2 ROL+1.. I need my dual ROL+1 ARES SERVER... CONTACT ME.. SOUJIROU... or explain me why is taking so long to give me the DUAL ROL+1... WHY ? YES MAN WHY...

cachorro

Originally posted by Matador
    i made usd trade paypal and i made a money mistake ( big one) and he was generous to send it back to me I rate him 100% good trader i not know why he scamm u...
    MATADOR.. when was that DEAL that you made with SOUJIROU over pay pal... and what name is he using on the PAY PAL.. is he using DAVID PRADO SALOMON HUARCAYO... on the PAY PAL.. or is he using another name... how long was that deal you made over pay pal...

DAVID=SOUJIROU... he told me NO PAY PAL for the DUAL ROL+1 ...sorry must be WU again.. so i said ok .. before deal we didn't have no problems.. the deal was good, fast and clean.. now i was thinking this next deal will be fine too... but hell nooo... HE TOOK MY FCKING MONEY.. And now I CANNT FIND HIM... he don't send me no PM 'S Replies NO REPLIES from my emails to his email account that is:

[email protected]

dammmm im so madd where is this GUY... oh man.. i need an explanation.. WHY HE TOOK MY MONEY.. and not show up anymore.. before last week.. he use to logg in to KO4LIFE.. everyday.. now he don't logg in anymore may be sometimes at 3 or 5 am where everybody is sleeping.. dude.. im posting all this so people can see whats happening with my deal with SOUJIROU...

I SAW SOUJIROU... YESTERDAY he was online.. I SENT HIM 2 PM's right away.. and he was still online.. but later he was gone.. ... dude guys i don't know whats happening with this guy.. is i guess full ignore... he is busy trying to sell his account WARRIOR LVL 70 IN DIES SEVER AND MAGE LEVEL 72 IN ARES SERVER... don't know the nick of his mage and warrior.. but i know 1 nick of ares he has is SOUJIROU1.... i cannt find him in the ares server.. with that nickk..... and he don't logg in anymore in the msn messenger.. He gave me his PHONE number from PERU.. that number i call the people i spoke says "" SORRY NOBODY LIVES HERE WITH THAT NAME AND LAST NAME""" DUDE.. what in hell is happening...... this guy is playing gamess with me.....

SOUJIROU I know you are probably reading all this POST... dude.. send me an explanation or an answer.. why are you taking so much time for the DUAL ROL+1.. you already have the CASH $$$.. DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T HAVE IT.. OKKK i went to the Agencyy of WU.. they told you went right after i send it.. dude.. how could you do that... you cash the money and not TOO SHOW ANYMORE.. WHY YOU DO THIS MAN... !!! PEOPLE IN HERE.. Though you were 1 of the GOOD GUYS.. now i don't know dude..

you are going to get FAMOUS SOONNN... so soo i need answer explanation why are you taking so much time in sending the DUAL ROL+1 that i already pay for it.... i sent you a pm and email.. check please.. and contact me.. if you need to talk to me in personnnn.....

thanks

Soujirou

:huh: , wtf? ...
    i never scam ppl , u can ask for my in forum

sorry about this, this is why i dont like when ppl use usd

Cadence96

Try to proove what u say is true.... u sent via WU, right? ... did u get any certificate, if so, better scan it.

cachorro

Originally posted by Soujirou
    :huh: , *wtf? ... *
    i never scam ppl , u can ask *for my in forum
    SOUJIROU... we were talking on the msn messenger now. .. why you left from the msn messsenger....

i cannt believe it my friend.. why you let 3 guys use your account of SOUJIROU KO4life..

i was thinking 2 guys.. now i find out is 3 guys.. mann SOUJIROU you need to find which of those 3 guys took the money.. who took your ID DNI.. because i send you that money in your name..

i have here the RECEIPTs.. from WU... i can show it to you .. tomorrow i will post some pictures of the receipt so you can see your full name and last name...

WHO ELSE.. will go to WU.. and take the money.. do yu have a twin brother or something.. because there is something fishing in here... 1st 3 guys in here KO4LIFE shares the same account SOUJIROU now later you say i havent cash the money..

man i went to the agency ok .. i check and they told me you cash out the money.. who else.. but i told the lady why or how he did it i never gave him the code....

SHE ANSWER THIS...

First if the person knows your full name and last name, also he needs to know your country and state.. only those things he needs in order to cash out the money .. of course the person has to bring his DNI.. ID CARD.. = identification card..

Now the 3 GUYS also share your identification Card.. 3 guys share the same life.. OH MAN. WHATS ALL THIS... and why you left from the msn messenger .. we were talking .. and you left...

SOUJIROU David Salomon Prado Huarcaya .. YOU NEED TO FIND OUT who of your 3 guys friends.. who you think they are your friends.. but they are not .. because giving you all this problems.. may be someone stole your DNI ID card .. and pretends thats you...

omg OMGGGG .... i cannt believe 3 guys shares same account of SOUJIROU how this works.. how 3 people shares same account.. and plus also they share the emails .. Soujirou david i think may be your brothers.... took the money.. you need to get this problem fix i don't know why is this happening...

you already told me today in the msn messenger.. why are we having problems... yeah why.. we had good deal before but why is this problem comes back.. .. is over 300USD i pay ... and you DAVID im sure you took the money.. who else.. you tell me who.. is there another DAVID SALOMON PRADO HUARCAYA.. # 2 or #3....

I CANNT BELIEVE THIS .. so much trouble im going toooo.. but hey.. i wont let problem run away from me.... helll noooo....

i need to fix this problem specially SOUJIROU needs to fix this problem... and please to get back to me on the msn messenger.. i don't know why you left

cachorro

soujirou.. You haven't send me no NO PMPM'SSSsss .. .. yeah you haven't send me NO PMPM'S why is that.. you read all this and don't contact send me an email or a pm.. please don't ignore me... and this goes for the 3 guys.. that is using SOUJIROU account.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast