Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

got mad ...BET 10gb on a duel

This is a discussion on got mad ...BET 10gb on a duel within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok here is my story a human warior called Tez ( dont give a fukk who ever is he) we ...
Page: 1

Zike

Default got mad ...BET 10gb on a duel

ok here is my story
    a human warior called Tez ( dont give a fukk who ever is he)
    we met on mora and i added him on msn for duel
    we bet 10gb on it

so we gona aggreed on those things
    duel him as buffer, and dont use spear talia

(i forgot to ask about what is he gona use)

so we went cz and duel

Tez went and get undying ( which is i think unfair for 1vs1) ( to lvl 70 warior like him 5.5k+ hp )
    also used 50% hp pots in duel ( which also i think its unfair)

anyway...its my fault not to ask him to use 1500/300ac and use 720hp pots

but then again...a bp vs warior ? ( i lost )

anyway good gun duel Tez ....i felt kinda cheated so post it up

You should have stopped and asked to start again without abyss waters, its common etiquette not to use them in 1v1's (unless youre Xrated). If he doesnt want to change it then just dont give him the money he doesnt deserve it.

Zike

anyway i gave him the "10gb" as we agreed
    but its kinda unfair

Banned

as i told u zike i am sorry u feel this way.....u wanted the bet not me....i just wanted to duel 1v1 against a 70 bp.....u asked to bet me over and over

as far as the undying.....that is how i pk so there is nothing unfair there
    the 50% i also do pk with them and have a shit load of them to use when i need them and i had 720 pots on me as well and magic hammers and acid pots

u made your terms and i made mine and u said no scream or leg cut and i said no talia and heal....that is all we said....your a buffer i never told u not to use undying....u can use it ..... next time u make terms with someone make them more clr

i am sorry u feel this way but nothing was unfair cause if u meet me in pk cz i will do same shit and u will lose again so how is that unfair

Zink

well in cz i think zike would use spear def talia...which helps a LOT..

Zike

well we didn aggreed on some stuff
    but i didnt expecte u used undying buff and 50%hp potion

Banned

Originally posted by 0000000
    You should have stopped and asked to start again without abyss waters, its common etiquette not to use them in 1v1's (unless youre Xrated). If he doesnt want to change it then just dont give him the money he doesnt deserve it.
    yeah so your in cz and u see someone use them ..... your going to stop ataking them and msn them and tell them to use 720 pots...ffs give me a break.....we made terms that was not in it.....if he wanted it to totoaly fair i should have been allowed to scream and leg cut but i wasnt as well....so we both made limitation not just me.....he didnt include that shit in there .... not my fault....either dont make any or make all of them u want

Banned

Originally posted by Zike
    well we didn aggreed on some stuff
    but i didnt expecte u used undying buff and 50%hp potion
    well how am i to know u wont break out hb+8 or tot+8 which i would get owned by since i got no club......i didnt make it in terms so there for u can use thay and give yourself undying to......so its fair zike.....if u didnt say it u can do it

Zike

Originally posted by Zink
    i tried to make it fair for him...so i dont use spear talia ( i told him that)

i have lost respect for tez now........

Banned

Originally posted by Phantom478
    i have lost respect for tez now........
    haha for what...if he had pulled out club that would have been fair then....love how u guys think.....i would have straight up got owned if he had.....and he could have cause i didnt mention it in terms

also i asked to reduel with 1500 buff and 720 pots...zike said no so thats not my fault

its not cz, its an arranged 1v1. Everyone knows in an arranged 1v1 you don't do lame stuff like get undying, use 50% pots, talias, acid pots, shields etc

Zike

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    yeah so your in cz and u see someone use them ..... your going to stop ataking them and msn them and tell them to use 720 pots...ffs give me a break.....we made terms that was not in it.....if he wanted it to totoaly fair i should have been allowed to scream and leg cut but i wasnt as well....so we both made limitation not just me.....he didnt include that shit in there .... not my fault....either dont make any or make all of them u want[/b]
    look he gona defend about his 50%hp pots in 1vs1
    ffs how the fukk ppl can kil him if they on 720hp pots..and hes on 50%hp pots (1vs1)

Banned Senior Member

720 hp for a warrior vs 2600.... hmmmm

Banned

Originally posted by Zike+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zike)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zink
    i tried to make it fair for him...so i dont use spear talia ( i told him that)[/b]
    if u want to make it fair as u say so then my use 60+ spear defense when i got 45 only .....and if u want to make it fair do class vs clas.....no malice too and no defense armors

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast