A question about these 3rd party prog's.

This is a discussion on A question about these 3rd party prog's. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do they have the ability to hit you for less HP than you have and automatically kill you? I been ...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default A question about these 3rd party prog's.

Do they have the ability to hit you for less HP than you have and automatically kill you? I been hit several times the last 2 days for far less damage than I had HP and died. WTF , how can I get hit for 1200, and die, when I have 3200+ HP? Or with my dlw char, Rogue_XT hits me for 800 in 2 hits, and i die, when I have 2400 HP?

I know the game used to gliche and people died after taking far less damage than they had HP, but this too frequent for that to be the case.

Any ideas here people, and please , flame if you need to, it makes us all fuzzy and warm inside. I don't think the game is gliching this much though.

well..Rogue_XT does have Mirage Dagger+8 and another +7 and chitin set +7 and set +9 dex jewls...

MyChemicalRomance

Default Re: A question about these 3rd party prog's.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    Do they have the ability to hit you for less HP than you have and automatically kill you? I been hit several times the last 2 days for far less damage than I had HP and died. WTF , how can I get hit for 1200, and die, when I have 3200+ HP? Or with my dlw char, Rogue_XT hits me for 800 in 2 hits, and i die, when I have 2400 HP? *

* * I know the game used to gliche and people died after taking far less damage than they had HP, but this too frequent for that to be the case.

*Any ideas here people, and please , flame if you need to, it makes us all fuzzy and warm inside. *I don't think the game is gliching this much though.
    Read well he said he hit him for 800 in two hits and he died.

Sry sry....but I know him and he doesent glitch nor uses hacks so I dont think he did such thing...

MyChemicalRomance

U know him but do u watch him while playing?NO so u cant defend anyone these days because of the simple fact you dont see them doing stuff.

Originally posted by MyChemicalRomance
    U know him but do u watch him while playing?NO so u cant defend anyone these days because of the simple fact you dont see them doing stuff.

hey hey hey chill

well but hes brother does ^_^

jungyarddog

Originally posted by MyChemicalRomance
    U know him but do u watch him while playing?NO .
    Id really like to clear this up
    first of all, im Priest02...you may have seen me (duffer)
    my bro uses my own rogue gear...+8 md +7 set +9 jewel ect...so needelss to say he as a pretty high ap for a lvl 50
    I am sitting literally right next to him almost every DLW so i can say that without a doubt he does not use a third party program.
    This is my thought : since i am duffer...and we can communicate very easily...could it be possible that i parasite u and he knows exactly when to thrust you?
    we have done this more times than i can count and it is very helpful to be sitting right next to him ^_^
    i hope this clears it up for you...
    to sum it up i believe that its not that he uses a third party program...i think that is you getting duffed and the perfectly timed thrust

Mental,

XT is with us in almost every dlw he is on. I have never seen anything unusual about him, in the last several months and he is definately legit. (unless he has picked up bad habbits after his NT )

I think a dark vain could do what you say, but last time I asked he did not have one.
    As 02 suggests, duffs are probably ur answer, he shouts before he duffs, so that both spells are cast on you at the same time. They dont even have vent lag between them, so...

BTW, I also thought last dlw was too glitched and buggy and quite lagy, I saw ppl running with lightning speed, half of the orc sins combo'ed like Felix, doors were open for everyone yet they appeared closed to some and vice versa, and at some point I was dead (0 HP) and walking around, being tp'ed normally and only unable to cast in the last DLW. I dont think there was massive cheating though, sounds rather improbable that everyone decided to start cheating at the same time.

ReiRei

yeah, last mondays dlw was glitchy too. c4ptain's dlw priest was hitting people from half a mile off on my screen. I just figured it was some graphic glitches. I took a ss of me sitting down and a clannie was sitting on top of my head. On his screen he was inside the tree.

Mental_Anguish

Whoa, I was not accusing anyone of anything . Just giving an example of when it happened. About timing though, if I was duffed, I would know, I wouldn't be laying dead with 0/23xx HP would I? I would just like to know if anyone else is experiencing this, and if the 3rd party shit is involved. I.E. if someone in the general area is using 3rd party, I lag like hell sometimes.

Anyway, if anyone has anything tell someone more important than me about it. I don't count, and I don't matter. If there is such a thing attached to 3rd party shit though, watch out.

Sorry, u r right, u did not accuse.

But, when you are parasited and then die, the parasite goes away doesn't it?
    You would see 0/23xx not 0/1xxx, no?

RunLikeYouStoleIt

does it to me as well. have 3.2k hp and i hit for something like 800 500 600 400

thats 2.2k hp +720 hp pot and i die? ive even taken ss's of it at times. with prnt scrn then i forget to save them.

btw i just watched a macroer auto town from an undying