Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A question about warrior..Opinions please

This is a discussion on A question about warrior..Opinions please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; get both , i have dual weild and 2 handed......
Page: 2

Speed

get both , i have dual weild and 2 handed...

Banned

malice + raptor > giga.

hmm imo ap dont matter since, meaning that duals have way less ap than reaptor but still dmg is nice i suggest keep sing ur duals for now and try getting a lugias +8 the str bonus on it will nicey boost ur ap and also higher elemental i personaly would go for a raptor since my priest was the shit back when i played warrior

Speed

[quote]hmm imo ap dont matter since, meaning that duals have way less ap than reaptor but still dmg is nice i suggest keep sing ur duals for now and try getting a lugias +8 the Hp bonus on it will nicey boost ur health

fixed

same shit :P but i thought lugias boosted ur ap and dex and shit and the giga did the hp boosting for ya

YouGotOwned

avedon is 3 less AP than raptor and it has very good HP and MP bonus

gig+8 is THE best weapon to PK but I'll go for raptor+8 since CZ today is just KS. raptor+8 allow you to get more kills when you're in a big crowd.
    an inconvenient of the gig+8 2H is that is shit for XP and bosses and I dont think you have the cash to buy a 2nd weapon.

I think dual weapon is the best deal. You have less AP but 160elemental and even if some1 have spear def, you have the other hand that does damage so you hit harder the dupers with IB+3. it also have the same range as the raptor and you got the easiest combo with dual

gig+8 2H for PK only
    raptor+8 for KS in PK and very good to XP
    Dual for the win

Speed

Originally posted by rodinamo
    same shit :P but i thought lugias boosted ur ap and dex and shit and the giga did the hp boosting for ya
    the point of going lugias+8/javana+8 is that both will boost ur HP by a lot lol and resistance , also lugias+8/giga+8 both will boost ur hp and dex and resist... , with good elemental damage and fairly good ap

Banned

if you use dual wield in pk, your retarded.

Reinhard

Originally posted by BabyBash+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BabyBash)</div>
    if you use dual wield in pk, your retarded.[/b]
    You sir. are an idiot.

<!--QuoteBegin-Psy

It all depends on how you play.
    +1

Banned

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    Originally posted by BabyBash@
    You sir. are an idiot.

<!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    +1[/b]

Ok let me re-state that. If you use dual wield in pk on a new server (with IN/GB/IB still being rare) then your not retarded.

Reinhard

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash
    @
    You sir. are an idiot.

<!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    +1[/b]

Ok let me re-state that. If you use dual wield in pk on a new server (with IN/GB/IB still being rare) then your not retarded.[/b][/quote]

Hmmm wrong, depends on your pk style and with what you feel more comfortable with, comfortable with the timing of your combo, the ability to attack with 1h and a shield, the ability to use several types of weapons at same time wich is good against weapon defences and the ability to have a faster combo oh i almost forget another good point is the range of the toto/lugias wich is always good.

YouGotOwned

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash
    @
    You sir. are an idiot.

<!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    +1[/b]

Ok let me re-state that. If you use dual wield in pk on a new server (with IN/GB/IB still being rare) then your not retarded.[/b][/quote]
    LOL dual wield IS better whe people has IB and IN. when you have a rapotr and the other guy and IB, you'll hit him like a fag. I already had tot+8 and hangkuk+8 in PK and I can swear that I was hitting most of the godly equipped warrior for more than 500 cause of howling AND 180 elemental

Banned

Originally posted by YouGotOwned+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(YouGotOwned)</div>
    Originally posted by BabyBash+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BabyBash)
    Originally posted by Reinhard
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash
    @

You sir. are an idiot.

<!--QuoteBegin-Psy

+1

Ok let me re-state that. If you use dual wield in pk on a new server (with IN/GB/IB still being rare) then your not retarded.[/b]
    LOL dual wield IS better whe people has IB and IN. when you have a rapotr and the other guy and IB, you'll hit him like a fag. I already had tot+8 and hangkuk+8 in PK and I can swear that I was hitting most of the godly equipped warrior for more than 500 cause of howling AND 180 elemental[/b][/quote]

Yea, getting 2x dmg reduction is better.

Banned Senior Member

you do remember right that left hand weapons get even more of a reduction then the 10%? It's the same as being duel weild against a priest or someone with a CS, your gonna do crap damage no matter what

dah

Originally posted by Shurt
    Gig +8 > Raptor +8 > Tota/Gig +8.
    Dont believe him, his just a hater of dual weild

his still right and his still gay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12