Question abt Helis

This is a discussion on Question abt Helis within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As i know Helis is the best fightin skill for priest which make 400 dmg no matter of def. I ...
Page: 1

Kiler666

As i know Helis is the best fightin skill for priest which make 400 dmg no matter of def.
    I ask what is point of beeing bp?? If u have shell priest with shield and what ever 1h weapon and u can spam 400 dmg on every1 and it will be real damn hard to kill such tank priest.
    If i miss sth ??

400 additional damage on MOBS, in pk it does like 200 if I'm not wrong, 100 more than judgment and another 50% or 150%
    Same as Sword Dance, the additional damage on Sword Dance is 150 but in pk it does only 50

The 400 additional dmg is on mobs/boss only, in pvp its "only" around 150. As tank priest helis would only do around 350~400 dmg on unduffed ppl, while BP can deal 600~800 dmg without any problem. 350~400 dmg is still a lot vs noobs, but vs big warrior or skilled rogue its far from enough.

lets not forget about parasite and torment and massive and fuck them bp DIE U FAGGOT

Kiler666

:/ not good, but when u have normal bp u have so low def that every1 will hit u with 600 or 800 right ?
    Capt can u post items/def/hp/ap ? and what dmg u do and what dmg ppl make on u ?

the main part of helis is to allow every build and still deal damage, in PK you will hit as normal tank priest with 92 - 98strg and a smite like 250dmg
    on duffed ppl up to 500 - 600
    as a normal bp 255strg and a ms +7 or higher ur dmg will be like 400 - 700, on duffed ppl from 800 to 1.7k+
    as a Plate/FP/Chittin you should use a hb +6/7 to cover the list AP with elemental dmg, in pk ull hit like 300 - 600dmg and on duffed ppl 600 - 1.5k+

to be short, if u want a bp just make sure u got 1.7k~ ap with main weapon
    if u want a tank/bp mix get like 1k ap with smite

You dont need that much ap. I think with 1400-1500 you'll still hit hard and you can tank alot more as FP / Chitin BP. Best build for a 73 BP is chitin 8 / main weapon HB secondary smite and chitin shield or 70 shield +6 and full duff including subside. Its full pwnage i tried out the build and its very nice.

lol?

bp is so dumb

go helis as a full on int priest (i.e. extra points in HP not STR)

smite hammer + cs = unkillable. drop a torment and you'll do more than enough dmg.

lol?

bp is so dumb

go helis as a full on int priest (i.e. extra points in HP not STR)

smite hammer + cs = unkillable. drop a torment and you'll do more than enough dmg.[/b]
    I agree with you. Paper BP sucks after level 72. FP is ok and chitin is a great build.

Banned

Well 1 good build is Goblin chitin pauldron + pads also ..
    U can but 12 points to something else than int or if u wanna wear +7 DD helmetthen 8 points to somewhere else