Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Possible to play KO w/o premium?

This is a discussion on Possible to play KO w/o premium? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was wondering if it was possible to be somewhat successful in KO without spending any money. Or has it ...
Page: 1

ssima

Default Possible to play KO w/o premium?

I was wondering if it was possible to be somewhat successful in KO without spending any money. Or has it gotten to the point that if you dont donate u cant do much. Personally, i feel that I can spend my money on something else rather than a game. Not saying that people who do are wasting it, but i wont.

Thx for reading!

Little archer Senior Member

itll be ok if ur dcz and if ur willing to miss out on some events.

tompsuuu

Mm, yah.. but its quite hard to get in nowadays to clans with better guys..

those clans who has low level/ low geared players, are usually talking spanish or something.

i made 63 without prem, then decidet to buy plat, and now im 68 in week so..
    with platinum, i guess u dont need anything else..

btw, i got 500 hours plat left, so i wasted like 200 by getting those lvls, so it was kind of waste coz i maybe stay on rlb eh..

ssima

Quote Originally Posted by tompsuuu View Post
    Mm, yah.. but its quite hard to get in nowadays to clans with better guys..

those clans who has low level/ low geared players, are usually talking spanish or something.

i made 63 without prem, then decidet to buy plat, and now im 68 in week so..
    with platinum, i guess u dont need anything else..

btw, i got 500 hours plat left, so i wasted like 200 by getting those lvls, so it was kind of waste coz i maybe stay on rlb eh..
    oh muy bien lol. i been workin on my spanish. Well i see its kinda tough then

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

well i know a guy on pathos, he never bought prem or kc and he is now a lvl 83 warrior ^^
    so its possible. and for me i bought since 3month now no prem or kc. it takes longer to login, buts oke for me uhh and imma lvl 80 ;D

maurice

Default +1

i agree non premium is relly hard to be able to lvl and follow premium user premium are to crazy now day

Sk8er4lif3

eh its possible. 55 atm without it so plus im goign dcz anyways so no point

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SamEs View Post
    well i know a guy on pathos, he never bought prem or kc and he is now a lvl 83 warrior ^^
    so its possible. and for me i bought since 3month now no prem or kc. it takes longer to login, buts oke for me uhh and imma lvl 80 ;D
    ur talking about me ? :>
    PS: (u forgot the extra 35% i got) :P

Realsies

I don't pay anything into the game. of course I only have like 15gb's worth of stuff, but still..lol onyl lvl 62 and an ardream char though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Realsies View Post
    I don't pay anything into the game. of course I only have like 15gb's worth of stuff, but still..lol onyl lvl 62 and an ardream char though.

nice you probably pwn at arrdream

If you can sacrifice your time to play 24/7 get platinum for a month lvl to 80+.

lil_mageskillz

prem is not rlly required now to exp. exp cut is gone so its prety much like exping with platnium prem b4 the chaos expansion. which is fast

Or u can wait for turks to find some bug ,so u can get lvl 83 in a couple of minutes, without a prem!

its kinda hard to play but u can survive, just dont pk lol

Banned

I am leveling atm w.o platinum, and it goes pretty well ^^
    You just have to be patient xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast