Question Character Sealing

This is a discussion on Question Character Sealing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have been given an account that my friend had forgotten the ko website login. I have been hacked on ...
Page: 1

Chris1986

Default Question Character Sealing

I have been given an account that my friend had forgotten the ko website login. I have been hacked on that account and i know his other account info so i logged and no it wasnt him. Any how, come to find out he had given this info out to 2 other people besides me a while back ago and im guessing one of those 2 logged and seen decent not best items on char. I want to seal the character and transfer it to another account. Do i need to log ko website to finish seal or to seal the character like when you have to log ko web to finish nation transfer?

Character Seal Scroll Instructions (NEW) searching is good thing to do in forums!!

Chris1986

o that is awesome bro, i thnk you very much. very good info to know

Banned

you just want to be in the game and having your esn codes or c&b codes so you can buy char seal scroll and seal your character no more