Question/Help about current high end Warrior build status

This is a discussion on Question/Help about current high end Warrior build status within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, I am trying to get back into KO and i was considering starting on Cypher steam. What is ...
Page: 1

Lightbulb Question/Help about current high end Warrior build status

Hi all,

I am trying to get back into KO and i was considering starting on Cypher steam. What is considered a high end build for Warrior nowadays in terms of Items.

I saw some new Holy knight armors which i havent seen before. Also there are Krowaz.

So what do you guys think is a high end build now in Cypher.

For example>

Weapon : Raptor + 9 ?
    Rings : ROC+3 ?
    Earrings : PE +3 ?
    Belt : IB +3 ?
    Neck : IN + 3 ?
    Armor : Krowaz+7/8 or new Holy knight armor +?

Please let me know what you guys think is high end so i can start looking for deals to buy.

Thanks in advance !

Best Regards,

Kenpachi from Orion//Rising KO
    Last edited by legolas_greece; 10-13-2018 at 07:16 AM.

You don’t need all that to get started. Rap +8 and shells with old accessories can get you started. Atleast, that’s what I had to work out of. Making money is hard and takes time. Unlike the old us ko servers, there aren’t many if any gold farmers. Gms are actively blocking cheaters and keeping the game clean. Humans will be ur best bet until ur stronger enough to go orc

Quote Originally Posted by Purelife View Post
    You don’t need all that to get started. Rap +8 and shells with old accessories can get you started. Atleast, that’s what I had to work out of. Making money is hard and takes time.
    How much is a whole set of good items? 500$?
    If one earns around 30$ per hour with his Job (around the average within the US or Europe) then he'll have within a week 1200$ (implying a week of work is the equivalent to 40 hours). Sum it up to a month and you will have 4800$. After bills, rent, taxes etc. we might be probably down to 1500$~.

Now as you said making money ingame takes time. You could spend hundreds of hours of your time with farming (probably even more) to collect those items or you spend 500$ of your money, which is the equivalent to almost 17 hours of your working time.

Anybody who'd decide to waste hundreds of hours with an unpleasant experience such as farming in a game like KO than investing 17 hours of his paid work time and buy it all at once should think about how he uses his time.
    That is only valid of course if you have an income source that actually pays you well and you don't feel that desire to idle around the game with a raptor +8, shells and old accessories for hours just to end up merchanting some gems at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Anybody who'd decide to waste hundreds of hours with an unpleasant experience such as farming in a game like KO than investing 17 hours of his paid work time and buy it all at once should think about how he uses his time.
    That is only valid of course if you have an income source that actually pays you well and you don't feel that desire to idle around the game with a raptor +8, shells and old accessories for hours just to end up merchanting some gems at the end of the day.
    I have a normal job and I like farming. Tell me something interesting.

the buju is good for the price

sry i not looking you play on cypher idk the price on buju in server maybe high price