Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question @ Phantom

This is a discussion on Question @ Phantom within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You know some stuff we all wait for ages! I just wanna know if we get somekind of a dupe ...
Page: 1

Tha_Diablo

Default Question @ Phantom

You know some stuff we all wait for ages! I just wanna know if we get somekind of a dupe wipe or not on cypher server! I know Cypher is the biggest sh^thole in this game but unfortunally I put all my time in it and not wanna waste so many hours of playing time too move too an other server! But I ask this question because i see all nice Uniques in Merch and i have a legit MD +8/80 for sale i can get enough money too buy me those uniques but the problem i see coming that when i sold my legit MD +8/80 and bought those uniques i will miss those new uniques the next I logg on because your company wiped them! I need too pimp my BP because i have rubbish items compared with all +3 IN's /ROC's /ROL's/ etc. all baba's wear in my sh^thole server! Please let me know more about this issue because i get a little desperate what too do with the dagger and the uniques i possible can i buy ...

Perfect

Lol k2 doesent care its the truth all K2 cares about is Money :wub:

i think you'd find that a dupe wipe wouldn't solve Cyphers problems :S

Mr_X

cypher is nearly beyond salvation

need a whole team of people to go threw and delete all sus items and everyone 62+ gets set back to 62 to make it a fair game.

Tha_Diablo

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    i think you'd find that a dupe wipe wouldn't solve Cyphers problems :S
    It doesn't ?:blink:

ROFL!

I KNOW BRO !

I life with that fact because I have too or I have too quite cypher then i quite all KE so no option :P !

I just wanna know how "safe" it is too buy items from baba's! Because K2 change their rulez every minute its in their advantage! First they said all can buy stuff in merch no more dupe wipes...few days later all community is pissed up all lost items so i wanna know where we stand!!

:wub: im goodgun so I wanna be threaten like one!!

Tha_Diablo

Originally posted by Mr_X
    cypher is nearly beyond salvation

need a whole team of people to go threw and delete all sus items and everyone 62+ gets set back to 62 to make it a fair game.

:wacko: sorry for me getting rude! But bro go suck my big gentleman! Im 1000% legit i play cypher still start of cypher(not 24/7 but when i have time) im lvl 64 - 37 % at this moment i wanna be lvl 65 asap! I have legit lvl 69 (almost 70) friends in my clan! You think that is fair???
    They can look history too look who's legit and who is not! Let them check their!!! Not generalize all because you are lvl 62 -!!

Tha_Diablo

phantom still waiting for your respond... :wub:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

heres why a dupe wipe wont save cypher:

most items on it are "legit"....db created items so they have unique id's etc

Banned Senior Member

If they wipe em they will wipe them, and when they will I doubt I will know about it

Tha_Diablo

Originally posted by phantomlink
    If they wipe em they will wipe them, and when they will I doubt I will know about it
    :wacko: damm you should go in politics more words than a clear answer but i get your point we are left alone as always h43r:

Banned Senior Member

I dont like to make or read 5 paragraph posts I just do the basicis B)

tolgahan

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I dont like to make or read 5 paragraph posts I just do the basicis *B)
    make them more basic.I couldnt understand
    :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Tha_Diablo

ok especially for the low educated ppl:

IS ALL WE BUY IN MERCHANT LEGIT OR WE HAVE A CHANCE ALL WILL BE WIPED ???

SiegeR

dont buy from merchant try to make ur own items its 100% safe

AviT

what u should ask is why am i asking a minor heal bug abusing twat a serious question?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast