Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SapientesGladio Ninjalooters

This is a discussion on SapientesGladio Ninjalooters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so... i'm in dungeon today and someone loots a candy, no one knows who. So 4FUN from clan sapientesgladio on ...
Page: 1

so... i'm in dungeon today and someone loots a candy, no one knows who. So 4FUN from clan sapientesgladio on girakon thinks this means he can ninja loot 3 drops. All i got to say is gg on messing up dungeon. So if you're ever in dugneon dont trust these polish bastards. While i was wriiting this post i was sitting in town in dungeon and it seems that he tried to ninja loot AAGAIN. LOL but lucky me i was there and i got the gem haha gg noobie ninja looter. so total ninja loots for 4fun in one dungeon 4 gems , 3 gems successful and most black gg noob. i hope you enjoy your 9mil.

the pictures aren't much because i waited too long to make this post but i guarantee you its all true.

gg SapientesGladio (whatever that means)

and the warrior sitting next to me is another guy who got screwed by him neither of us got any gems except the one he tried to ninja at the end. This was all because someone looted a candy and if you ask me this was all setup he blames everyone else when he probably looted the candy just so he can justify his ninja loot dirty polish mofo and to top it off i'm not even sure who got the candy looted for them; it probably wasn't even his drop.

Egzo autolooted/ninja'd all the time.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

k pics prove nothing. if he got fuked with candy dont blame him and dont judge the whole and AND polish race on 1 person.

i'll judge the whole CLAN ALL I WANT and if that clan doesnt want to be judged then they should not have members that do things like that. Now if they kick 4FUN then i can say ya its a good gun clan but they probably won't so obviously they condone and accept that kind of behavior. And yea the pics do prove it i said ninja loot and the other guy says his name: 4fun zzz. you dont need much more proof than that because i wouldnt be in here complaining if it didnt happen. If its not enough proof for you you're obviously a NOOB and don't know what happens in dungeon; and it wasnt just one drop it was 3 and another that he tried to ninja but i was in town and it went to me. OK BYE BYE

PS: i bet you're him or have something to do with him because i told you guys i was gonna post so dont bother coming in here even trying to defend your noob girakon clan.

Ninjaloot always be suck, i made topic about this.
    4fun, let the game will be fun..for all players :mellow:

i'll judge the whole CLAN ALL I WANT and if that clan doesnt want to be judged then they should not have members that do things like that. Now if they kick 4FUN then i can say ya its a good gun clan but they probably won't so obviously they condone and accept that kind of behavior. And yea the pics do prove it i said ninja loot and the other guy says his name: 4fun zzz. you dont need much more proof than that because i wouldnt be in here complaining if it didnt happen. If its not enough proof for you your obviously a NOOB and don't know what happens in dungeon; and it wasnt just one drop it was 3 and another that he tried to ninja but i was in town and it went to me. OK BYE BYE

PS: i bet you're him or have something to do with him because i told you guys i was gonna post so dont bother coming in here even trying to defend your noob girakon clan.[/b]
    more like im human and begin with Mxxx

p.s - we won in ft instead of gay dung :P

xVianox

Man You loot candy 4fun loot gems

dont blame me! blame canadians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more like im human and begin with Mxxx

p.s - we won in ft instead of gay dung :P[/b]
    Yea J4gger told me, that u tank V. Rock and they/u win Ft with "polish bastards" and you get HB from chest a.q ! :>

wow this is retarded they keep doing it -.-

and those Candys r shit as well !

Yea J4gger told me, that u tank V. Rock and they/u win Ft with "polish bastards" and you get HB from chest a.q ! :>[/b]
    tht was last time zuha
    this time tanked 2dm's 2giant golem nd vr nova same time :[ went down to 800 at 1 point scream myself >>>> chest = elixer staff ftw.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Unhappy

wow this is retarded they keep doing it -.-

and those Candys r shit as well ![/b]
    sux when they pick up candy ;/

aero

watch out for crazymary in there rofl, he'll take them all if he gets the chance

jakub

./cry

Hemp Gru

if u loot candy why shouldnt he get his gem? rotfl? w/e... why u blank ur name? afraid of sth?
    at last deal with that "candy = ninja"

edit: why topic says: SapientesGladio Ninjalooters,

anyway if u want stop ninja looters just dont pick up candy lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast